facebook

end(ish) of fall 2016 sorority rankings

by:    

DG - They've been impressive this year, got the best pc and has been fairly involved compared to pi phi
PiPhi - put all their cards in being hot and didnt get the hottest PC

LOWER TOP
ChiO - Honestly their newest PC has really impressed me. They are pretty cute, super involved on campus, still coming out strong to social events, and in typical XO fashion, keeping up their sorority relations in addition to the frats.

UPPER MID
SK - They won Sig Nu's Trick or Treat for hunger so that helps them a bit but they didnt do as well in the looks department as they usually do which let xo get away from them since thats like sk's "thing".
Kappa - Did really well in looks this year, better than SK. Definitely have the potential to move up if they stay involved and keep winning sports and things. I just need to see it a bit longer to move them above SK officially.

MID
Theta - They have been pretty unimpressive this year. They went hard for LXA, but other than that they havent been doing so well. Their newest pc hurt them quite a bit. Kappa passed them easily and tri delt might be as well before the year is up.
Tri Delt - They've been really impressive this year. They've been out in strength at most social events, killing it at philanthropies, they also havent been push overs in ISS Sports this year. Tons of improvement and a cute new pc, they have potential to pass theta after we see this a bit longer so we know its consistent improvement.

Posted By: UCSD
Page 2 of 4
#11by:    

Chi o self ranks so hard, if it's not obvious on this point then idk what to say... they up vote everything good about themselves and down vote all the negative.... so obvious

By: Oh my goodness
by: well   

or could be the fact that people in other chapters actually agreed because its the truth....

By: well
#12by:    

I agree with the OP. XO has been improving for a while and their newest PC is both really cute and really social. Kappa finally improved past theta and since sk really didnt do well they might pass them too. Tri delt also got a very "un-tri delt" class with cute and social girls. Aphi got a lot of cute girls even if some of them are weird or annoying. This years PC's are shaking a lot of things up and I think a ton of people are threatened by it. Thats why everyone is being accused of self ranking, when in reality, times are changing.

By: Um
by: no.   

No. Only Chi O is being accused of self ranks. Their new pledge class is honestly bottom mid and they aren't even that social or involved as this website says. They still don't exchange with Sig Chi. Which Sigma Kappa and Kappa have always exchanged with sig chi.

Their self ranks have gotten so out of hand.

By: no.
#13by:    

It's been mostly Chi O and Tri Delt who have been self ranking on this site. Both of them trying to make their chapters look way better than how they really are.

Tri Delt's not that much more social, the top fraternity that they talk to is LXA. That's why they were all over watermelon bust.

Chi O is still mid at everything. They didn't win a bunch of phils, they are bottom of mid in looks, and they mostly hang out with mid frats. The previous thread that exposed their self rank really showed me how crazy they are

By: honestly

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: stop   

no one dislikes xo or tridelt enough on our campus to make a post this caustic chill out

By: stop
by: Yeah   

Still true

By: Yeah
#14by:    

I'll admit I don't think chi o is lower top, for sure still middle. But basing this off of exchanges with signs chi is dumb. Sigma chi exchanges are SO BORING and believe it or not sororities choose to leave them out of their social calendar. So that's dumb. I think they have solid girls but yes not quite that high as of yet

By: Well.......
by: Honestly   

I just think that someone in Chi O is just trying to keep the self ranks they did all of last year going.They've never been top, or even close to it. They are a solid middle sorority.

By: Honestly
by: Honestly   

the ranks on this website have been so off.

By: Honestly
by: @exposed   

Haha this is like the second time XO has gotten called out for self ranking on this site in just the past few weeks

By: @exposed
#15by:    

As a freshman who went through recruitment i think these ranks are right. Pi phi and dg were the hot chapters. Xo seemed like they had a lot to offer to driven women. Sk and Kappa seemed like party girls that couldnt get into dg or piphi but kappa also looked like they dumped a ton of money into recruitment. Tri delts sisterhood was obvious but also seemed like the girls that couldnt get into xo. Theta and aopi didnt really stand out in anyway, just girls that couldnt get into the above chapters. And aphi looked nice but were kind of awkward, like girls who couldnt get into kappa or sk.

By: 2 cents
by: LMFAO   

"Xo seemed like they had a lot to offer to driven women"

Get out of here with these embarrassing self rankings!!! XO you had a bad recruitment stop trying to cover it up on greek rank. lol 😂

By: LMFAO
by: lol   

EXPOSED x2

By: lol
by: well   

i went through recruitment also this year & even though i ended up in another chapter when we were talking about the best 5 to have on sisterhood round everyone agreed on pi phi, dg, xo, kkg & sk.

By: well
#16by:    

that's true! Alpha phi exchanges with tke already while Tri Delta's highest relation is Lambda chi.

By: yup
by: Ya   

Pretty sure they've exchanged with Pike too and Tri Delt definitely does not

By: Ya
by: Lol   

Hi alpha phi

By: Lol
by: Yeah   

Alpha phi is definitely bottom mid and tri felt is top of bottom with Aoii

By: Yeah
by: Lol   

When Aopi was new they had exchanges with pike and sigchi too so calm down alpha phi.

by: Ugh   

Shut up alpha phi

By: Ugh
#17by:    

Aphi is still below tri delt and aopi. They need to carry on what they are doing after the new chapter vibe has worn off to move up. Everyone will exchange with you when youre new but that'll stop soon.

#18by:    

Completely agree with this. Alpha Phi, Tri Delt, and Aopi are all ranked at the top of the bottom.

By: true
by: Hmm   

I still don't get the whole top of the bottom... shouldn't they just be considered middle?

By: Hmm
#19by:    

I agree with the op on a lot of the controversial things on here. I think SK bombed this quarter both by getting a worse than usual PC and with their horrible formal. Both kappa and xo got better pledge classes than sk. The big argument here is what do you value in greek life? Kappa is hotter, xo is more well rounded. Theta also bombed huge this quarter and got one of the worst PC's on campus. Tri delt, aoii, and aphi all got better PCs than them. I think this put tri delt on par with theta, but and the other two a little behind them. Tri delt is way more involved and seems to have stronger frat relations in terms of actual friendships than the other two. I think AOII is still ahead of aphi though simply due to the quality of girls and involvement. Aphi is just hotter. Its still kind of difficult to judge where aphi is on the social totem pole since they are still getting the new chapter treatment, but once that wears off they might be able to use their looks and social swing to jump up more easily if they are able to maintain the relationships.

By: Agree
by: .   

dg
pi phi

kkg
xo

sk
theta

aopi
aphi
tridelt

axo
aephi

By: .
by: hmm   

yeah theta's pledge class was small but definitely not the worst looking. I would still put them above tri delt.

By: hmm
by: ehhh   

based on being well rounded and overall quality including, but not only looks:

DG
PiPhi

Kappa
XO

SK

Theta
Tri Delta

AOII
APhi

AXO
Aephi

As far as "."'s rankings go i think its way off to put sk next to theta, yes sk had a bad year so far but thetas was far far worse. SK still hangs out with top frats at a far greater rate than theta. Of the remaining sororities on the list though i do see theta with them the most, and tri delt the second most. I never really see aoii's or aphi's with them which is surprising since they were/are both getting "new chapter treatment" from them so they'd have plenty of opportunities to making those connections.

By: ehhh
by: Seriously   

yet another self rank by XO... @ehhh you're kidding right

By: Seriously
by: @seriously   

seemed more like a tri delt self rank.... putting themselves separate from AOII and Alpha Phi.

DG
PiPhi

Kappa
SK
XO
Theta

Tri Delta
AOII
APhi

AXO
Aephi

By: @seriously
by: really?   

I feel like its more theta ranks than anything. People keep trying to put them on the same level as kkg, xo, and sk when they are definitely not on that level.

By: really?
#20by:    

Here's how I see it

DG
Pi Phi
SK
XO
Kappa
Theta
AOII
APhi
Tri Delt
AXO
AEPhi

By: Lol no
by: nuh   

the top half of this is outdated (sk fell horribly) and the bottom half of this has never been right. all around horrible ranking

By: nuh
by: .   

why

By: .

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.