facebook

chi phi discussion

by: GR Administrator

Chi Phi fraternity chapter comments at Auburn University - AU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: positive   

these guys appear to be a well rounded group with lots of potential. Definitely a middle sized house,but with a lot of class-

By: positive
#2  by: disagree   

To ew-you might want to get your facts straight before you comment unless you are truly being a kindergartener and make up stats-

By: disagree
#3  by: GPhi<3   

Chi Phi boys are def true gentleman!!! Some of my favorite memories of freshman year were hanging out with their brothers at their back porch!!! Can't wait till can have parties again!!!!!!!!!

By: GPhi<3
#4  by: da ve   

Can't find any info on these guys. Are they still around?

By: da ve
#5  by: moe   

@da ve, nope, not technically. They still have their house but they're no longer recognized by the university, nor will they be taking pledges.

By: moe
#6  by: AU Girl   

They're gone this year but will back in May better than ever!!

By: AU Girl
#7  by: Barner   

What happened? Are they under probation or suspension or did their membership levels drop that significant?

By: Barner
#8  by: Chi Phi Alum   

The Mu Delta Chapter of The Chi Phi Fraternity is currently on probation with both the National Chi Phi office and with Auburn University. The alumni, who own the house, have taken control of the house and have relegated all members to alumni status. The chapter will be returning in the Spring of 2013. None of the members from the 2011-2012 era will be returning.

By: Chi Phi Alum
#9  by: Above   

And nobody cares because Chi Phi was irrelevant even before they got kicked off.....

By: Above
by: Chi Phi AlumDec 19, 2012 8:09:25 AM

Apparently you must care to some degree since you bothered to reply. The issues of the chapter have been identified and dealt with. Out of curiosity are you involved with a Greek organization and if so which one?

By: Chi Phi Alum
by: @chiphiFeb 7, 2013 3:29:31 AM

Ya. I'm an ato and I'm just being honest

By: @chiphi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.