facebook

kappa delta discussion

by: GR Administrator

Kappa Delta sorority chapter comments at Auburn University - AU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 4
#21  by: Yup   

they only take girls from certain areas. If you're not from those areas then forget it.

By: Yup
#22  by: beastie girl   

Agree with yup! If the pledges only know what goes on behind the picking of the girls it is so bad that money gets u in to buy friendship to some of the chapters.

By: beastie girl
#23  by: Love AU   

The statement below is so over the top off! Membership selection is private!I know girls in KD from every part of Alabama...very down to earth, sweet girls!

By: Love AU
#24  by: KD   

is easily one of the top 4 at Au. Anyone visiting this page needs to undersand there is a poster that is on here and spends most of their hating time on KD. Look around and you'll see he/she also attacks other sororities, but not nearly as badly as they do KD.

By: KD
#25  by: These   

are the basics if you think you got what it takes to pledge KD. Number one, your family must really have alot of money, if they don't, you will feel intimidated from day one and will not have a great greek experience at Auburn. If your family has alot of money and you enjoy Mikimoto, Rolex and Neimans then relax pledge KD and enjoy Auburn. KD does have an attitude and most girls not in KD do not care for them, if they say otherwise, they lie. Just the truth.

By: These
#26  by: No kidding   

love their GiGi's and FroYo a little too much haha...

By: No kidding
#27  by: KD   

Beautiful ladies trying to make a difference at Auburn. One of the top sororities at AU!

By: KD
#28  by: @No Kidding   

Such a jr.high thing to say! All sororities at AU are great! Go back to jr.high and take a course on manners and etiquette. It would serve you well as a college student and adult.

By: @No Kidding
#29  by: so true   

kd come from money ...like all the rich tri delts ... how true i am from spring hill area in mobile al an i am a kd..thank goodness i did not pledge tri delta...

By: so true
#30  by: sweet   

agree with not cool in sorority rate... they are so nosey to me also.. i was amazed also when they asked me what my parents did for a living . the tri deltas did the same thing. wil not desire a bid from them....also agee with so true

By: sweet

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.