facebook

kappa delta discussion

by: GR Administrator

Kappa Delta sorority chapter comments at Auburn University - AU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 4
#1  by: AURushee   

Seems like wherever you go, these girls are on top! Great nationally & locally & great down South!

By: AURushee
by: AU/Greek AlumJan 9, 2013 3:12:21 AM

KD is not one of the strongest sororities nationally. Those would generally be, not in any special order, Chi Omega, Kappa Kappa Gamma, Pi Beta Phi, Kappa Alpha Theta, and Tri Delta. KDs are strong at some schools in the South, but by no means all. The above sororities are strong nationally and also at lots of southern schools.

By: AU/Greek Alum
by: uh..Aug 3, 2013 12:47:18 AM

My (biological) sister is a KD at another school and Kappa Delta is VERY strong nationally.. It's top tier at schools like Penn State, University of Maryland, Michigan State, and University of Washington- all over the country. The only area I've ever heard of it being weak is the Southwest.

KKG and Tri Delt are equally strong nationally for sure but Theta, Pi Phi, and Chi O suck in a lot of areas.

By: uh..
#2  by: deepSouth   

Pretty & sweet! Top of the tier!

By: deepSouth
#3  by: aubie lover   

self rankers

By: aubie lover
#4  by: Alan   

"tippy top"????are you kidding me? That had to be a kd! Ewwwwww

By: Alan
#5  by: KD mom   

I was a KD back in the day and I can only pray that my daughter gets to know the meaning of AOT. She's rushing and she's scared. Please welcome her with open arms! I've only talked about KD for 18 years!! Now it's your turn! Show her how great KD is at Auburn!!!
AOT!

By: KD mom
by: FratStarDec 29, 2012 3:18:51 PM

your sorority sucks

By: FratStar
#6  by: self rankers!   

They all get together and SELF RANK that is why they are tat the top! BEWARE!

By: self rankers!
#7  by: Everyone   

selranks..as do you!

By: Everyone
#8  by: auguy   

stuck up.

By: auguy
#9  by: Tx Girl   

KD folded at Baylor this fall. Not desired in the great state of Texas!

By: Tx Girl
#10  by: I know that   

I speak for all of my sisters at Delta Gamma and for members of all sororities here at Auburn when I express our sorrow and sympathy for the loss of your KD sister in a tragic accident. May your bond with each other, and with her, ease your pain at this time. Love from DG

By: I know that

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.