facebook

alpha chi omega discussion

by:    

Alpha Chi Omega sorority chapter comments at Auburn University - AU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I completely don't get it. AXO is one of the best groups on campus. They keep it classy when they go out. They're smart and many are great looking. Any student at AU knows this ranking is all wrong.

By: ???
#2by:    

Let me explain...Most of the ratings are groups self-ranking themselves to paint an unrealistic picture of themselves. With 306 rankings, AXO has had the smallest # of girls on here self-ranking. They don't bother with this bs because they know where they stand. I preffed tham and did not get a bid...my loss

By: answer
#3by:    

christian girls focused on school? Then I hope my daughter pledges AXO. She's coming to AU to get an education, prepare for a career, and meet ambitious people.

By: greekalum
#4by:    

the ranking of axo on here is such a joke and the comments are ridiculous! anybody who actually goes to AU knows how strong they are!

By: hahahaha
#5by:    

Like some people are dying to be ranked higher by lurking untrue things about this group! Love them!

By: Looks
#6by:    

I loved these girls last year at rush. I ended up pledging Alpha Gam, and I love my sisters, but honestly I know I would have been so happy either place. Don't look at the ridiculously low ranking Alpha Chi has....it makes NO sense! They are great at Auburn!!

By: real

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#7by:    

when i went through recruitment at auburn, axo did not stick out to me. After I pledged a different sorority, I was so happy that I didn't go axo because of the double standards they have/encourage. The type of people that look down on others who drink (even in moderation) and then can be found chugging in the bathroom.

By: absolutely not
#8by:    

bump

By: .

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.