facebook

"top 10" fraternities

by:    

I realize SNu, SAE, KA, Beta, and FIJI are debatably top 5 on campus, but what are some other good fraternities that are maybe less known or on the rise? I've heard theta chi is growing quickly. Basically, I realize I'm not going to get a bid from a top tier so I want to look at a lesser known fraternity that still has a good rep and brotherhood that may grow during my time at auburn.

Posted By: Rushee
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

This isn't going to be a popular answer on this site because everyone is so negative, but Delta Chi has the most rapid growth in most measurable ways you can assess a fraternity. They're going to be solid by the time you leave school.

By: oufou
by: Lol   

That was a good one

By: Lol
#2by:    

You have a better shot with SAE and Beta than Theta Chi this year. They're doing very well and filling up quick. Lambda Chi is a good fraternity that still has plenty of room left, same with SAE. Beta has filled up a good bit but there's still some room there. Fiji actually is a great place to rush because they pledge giant pledge classes much larger than the others are willing to go. At this moment I'd say your best chances in getting a good fraternity are SAE, LXA, Fiji, Beta in that order.

By: Honestly

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Auburn   

This is one of the largest freshman classes in Auburn history so pledge classes will be larger than usual. Sigma Nu, KA, Fiji, Theta Chi, and Beta are filling up but their pledge classes will probably be bigger so they aren't necessarily full yet. No reason to not look at any of them still.

By: Auburn
#3by:    

Theta Chi, ATO, Sigma Pi are good places growing. Lambda Chi is trying to build their numbers back up. They will probably have a large fall pledge class in terms of numbers but lacking in quality, they give bids out quickly.

By: Aubs
by: ?   

"They" as in Lambda Chi or all of the ones you named?

By: ?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.