facebook

rank pre and post rush 2024 - hot take

by:    

based on pc sizes, retention rates throughout rush, pref, etc, I think there are some big changes to be made, and trends of desired sororities are going to be changing A LOT in years to come.

pre-rush 2024:

ADPi, AGD, Phi Mu, KD

upper middle
PiPhi, Gphi, Zeta

middle
ChiO, AOPi, AXO, TriDelt

lower middle
DG, SK, DZ, AXiD

bottom
KKG, Theta, TriSig

post rush 2024:

(pi phi could maybe move up w zta and gphi but they seemed a little less desired during rush compared to them)

PhiMu, KD, Zeta(^), Gphi(^)

upper middle
PiPhi, ADPi(down), AGD(down), TriDelt(^), ChiO(^)

middle
AXO, AOPi, SK(^), DG(^)

lower middle
DZ, KKG(^)

bottom
AXiD(down), Theta, TriSig

Posted By: comparison
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

honestly i dont disagree that girls are straying away from the traditional top, but i feel like adpi fell off way less than agd did, so they prob still belong in top, unlike agd. also idk enough about chio's rush but i dont feel like it was good enough to be moving up again.

By: tbh
#2by:    

aopi up

By: srat girl
#3by:    

nice try phi mu

By: be fr
#4by:    

Sooo wrong! and with no explanation...own up to this with a rationale!

By: pearls
#5by:    

Good try, but this is so wrong. The list pre rush is still accurate to now. The new list you made is veryyy wrong. For example, Gphi is NOT top and DZ is above SK and DG. Also, Alpha Xi is above KKG and ADPI is still the #1 top sorority. Stop pushing your sororities on here Phi Mu and GPHI

By: Lol no
#6by:    

KD is NOT top. They took the girl whose dad was the instigator in the Montgomery Riverfront scandal

By: seriously
by: Yeah   

Does this surprise anyone? Poster child.

By: Yeah
#7by:    

alpha xi is so clearly above theta and kappa

By: ermm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#8by:    

Funny joke. Phi Mu, zeta and g phi all over this. Phi Mu trying to escape that pledge class baby scandal. Those 3 are basically the same anyway, one with just more instate girls. Alpha gam and adpi did not fall. Have you seen the return rates for those chapters? Like 100%. Speaking of, chi o got major left overs per usual. One point of agreement - Tri delt had a good rush, but not this ranking good. When the ranking gets this far out in left field, no credibility.

By: Lolz

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.