facebook

Let's be honest...

by: Auburn gal

Don't base your life and friends off of other people's rankings. Join a sorority where you make friends. Greek Life burnout is real at this school, because there are people who make it their whole life and personality to judge people inappropriately. Sadly, there are some girls who peaked in high school that still try and maintain that nasty behavior in college, instead of growing up and acting mature. Join where you can have fun, make friends and stay focused on school.

Posted By: Auburn gal
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: So true!!   

So true!!!

By: So true!!
#2  by: going greek   

Yes!!
Please...anyone going through sorority rush...use your own judgement. Don't listen to anyone else's opinion or negative statements. Many of these girls are too concerned with bad mouthing others. Join where you will be happy and supported by true friends.

By: going greek
#3  by: Fearless and True   

Finally, some honest and good advice on this website.

By: Fearless and True
#4  by: WE girl   

I can't stress how true this is!
All sororities at Auburn have their good and bad aspects.
Please listen to your Pi Chi's advice on how to navigate this experience and everything will be fine. :)

By: WE girl
#5  by: Greek girl   

This is such good advice!

By: Greek girl
#6  by: True blue   

I can't believe that someone actually posted something helpful on this website!! It's about time. Sick of seeing certain sororities writing about how great they are and how others are not as good. Talk about caddy!! Some are way too worried about other's perceptions! The same people are posting, trying to put other's down...get over yourself!
All of the sororities at Auburn have great girls. How about we lift each other up, instead of tearing each other apart??

By: True blue
#7  by: Seriously??   

Stop ranking each other & being horrible people!!

By: Seriously??
#8  by: AU girl   

Don't look at stupid rankings on this site!!
Join a sorority with genuine girls that build you up and support you.

By: AU girl
#9  by: Really??   

I wish girls would actually take this advice!!

By: Really??
#10  by: my thoughts   

PNM's should actually take this advice. The "rankings" on this site are all done by the same sororities, just to make themselves look good.

By: my thoughts

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.