facebook

Sorority Rankings Fall 2024

by: Truth for PNMs

I have seen a lot of inaccurate rankings and people spreading false information, so here are the real sorority ranks going into fall rush 2024:

1) ADPI
2) AGD
3) KD
4) Phi Mu
5) Zeta
6) Pi Phi
7) Chi O
8) AXO
9) GPhi
10) DDD
11) DZ
12) AOPI
13) DG
14) SK
15) AXID
16) Theta
17) KKG
18) Tri Sig

I am an Auburn Junior within Panhellenic and know the numbers. This ranking is based on everything combined (looks, involvement, prestige, etc)

Posted By: Truth for PNMs
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Nope   

Sure honey, sure you are. Except that panhellenic at Auburn does NOT post on greekrank, promote ranks, looks, reveal any hint of 'numbers', or talk this kind of $hit. Everybody knows this. False information comes from posts like this from people like you.

By: Nope
by: AgreeJul 15, 2024 9:58:13 AM

I agree with you, but their list isn’t inaccurate so they know something

By: Agree
by: WellJul 17, 2024 6:12:00 PM

Yeah, maybe. But this list is 100% accurate. What’s false??

By: Well
by: Nope nopeJul 19, 2024 1:58:02 PM

Honey I dont know why you are so pressed, but this ranking is accuarate so maybe they are in panhhellenic and are trying to spread the truth for once

By: Nope nope
#2  by: This list is it   

Spot on for PNMs and current time but not too convinced you’re on Panhellenic because they’re not even a little on this website

By: This list is it
#3  by: Truthbomb   

This is the truth. Not sure where the “numbers” are coming from but this is correct based on your criteria.

By: Truthbomb
#4  by: AubiesGirl    

Zeta fell off hard this year

By: AubiesGirl
by: actuallyJul 22, 2024 12:35:39 PM

Actually Zeta has not fallen off this year. They raise the most money over all of the sororities as well as have the most sisterhood events. Their PC this past year is definitely way better than most.

By: actually
#5  by: 2024    

More accurate would be
AGD
KD
XO
PHI MU
ADPI
PI PHI
ZTA
GPHI
AXO
DG
DDD
AXID
SK
DZ
AOPI
THETA
KAPPA
TRI SIG

By: 2024
by: your list is wrongJul 19, 2024 2:00:33 PM

ADPI, AOPI and DZ up
but DG, AXID, XO and SK DOWN

ESPECIALLY XO DOWN. THE ONLY ACCURATE LIST IS THE ONE ON THE POST, PNMS PAY ATTENTION

By: your list is wrong
by: LolzJul 19, 2024 6:40:38 PM

Is this a joke?? Adpi is too, not sure anyone disputes that. And chi o anywhere near the top 5 tells me loud and clear a chi o made this list. But whatever makes you feel better, not matter how delusional.

By: Lolz
by: WowJul 23, 2024 11:39:40 AM

Your list sucks, XO is literally one of the worst so putting them top is laughable. The only accurate ranking is the one that was made at the top

By: Wow
by: GGAug 11, 2024 12:55:29 PM

This is so bad that it is funny. Good luck with ANYONE falling for that.

By: GG
#6  by: How so?   

I noticed the ones that fell off were Phi Mu, KD, Chi O, DG, AXID, AOPI, and SK. Not so much zeta, so why zeta?

By: How so?
#7  by: HellToTheYeah25   

DON’T CHANGE ANYTHING
Note: PNMs STUDY THIS!!!

By: HellToTheYeah25
by: UmJul 20, 2024 10:25:37 PM

Stop commenting on your post over and over

By: Um
by: Pnms pay attention Jul 23, 2024 11:41:26 AM

This is my first time seeing this post, and I can also say the rankings at the top are very accurate to current point in time. Stop trying to deflect XO, everyone knows your sorority is falling to the dumps

By: Pnms pay attention
by: War damnSep 2, 2024 4:21:25 PM

This list is it, finally a real one

By: War damn
#8  by: Yep   

Most accurate real time list. That list in the comments is a complete farce. XO trying to be relevant where they are definitely not.

By: Yep
by: LITERALLYJul 23, 2024 11:38:25 AM

It’s so refreshing to see an accurate list on the top of this post. The one in the comments is a Chi O who feels the need to put other sorority’s way lower than they truly are. And try to confuse PNMs. The only list PNMs should follow is the one who wrote this post! It’s accurate for the current point in time

By: LITERALLY
by: AgreedJul 26, 2024 10:49:41 AM

this is the most accurate list I’ve seen so I’m bumping it up to the top, PNMs pay attention to this list!

By: Agreed
#9  by: Unbelievable    

I’m amazed at the absolute junk that sororities post about each other on this site.
What does it say about you if you make up things to make others look bad? I think they all have a serious lack of self esteem!!

By: Unbelievable
by: WhatJul 24, 2024 7:27:56 PM

What part is made up? That OG list is 100 accurate.

By: What
#10  by: Really???   

What a load of crap. It’s obvious who keeps posting how great they are, just look at the so called “top tier”
Totally inaccurate!!

By: Really???
by: lol what Aug 2, 2024 3:14:27 PM

The list at the top is accurate, what is wrong with it???? Also the one in the comments is so off

By: lol what
by: No Aug 14, 2024 8:45:34 PM

Chi O stop being upset that you aren’t top anymore. Middle sorority at best… next

By: No

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.