facebook

June 2024 Sorority Rankings!

by: Pan Love Everyone

With the fall coming up soon, here are the updated sorority ranks at Auburn! Pan Love everyone!

Top:
Alpha Delta Pi
Alpha Gamma Delta
Kappa Delta
Phi Mu

Upper Middle:
Pi Beta Phi
Zeta Tau Alpha
Gamma Phi Beta
Chi Omega

Middle:
Alpha Chi Omega
Alpha Omicron Pi
Delta Delta Delta
Delta Zeta

Lower Middle:
Delta Gamma
Alpha Xi Delta
Sigma Kappa

Upper Bottom:
Kappa Alpha Theta
Kappa Kappa Gamma

Lower Bottom:
Sigma Sigma Sigma

Here are the reasons why:
-ADPI is the oldest sorority at auburn and deserves their top spot, along with AGD, KD, and PM being strong too.
-Pi Phi, Zeta, and GPhi have really been rising, but Chi O has had some problems from Sopro.
-AXO is getting close to moving to upper middle tier, but not quite there yet, whereas AOPI, DDD, and DZ got great new PCs and are moving to middle tier
-DG and AXID have been uninvolved on campus this year and SK has a bad reputation, so hopefully their PC24s will help change those things!
-KAO and KKG have always gotten what was leftover, but are very sweet girls!
-Tri Sigma is the newest sorority at auburn, so they are still growing and need more time to develop!

Posted By: Pan Love Everyone
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: Got it   

Spot on rank! PNMs pay attention to this

By: Got it
#12  by: Truth   

Upvote this

By: Truth
#13  by: WDE   

Why is Chi O so low? They are top!

By: WDE
by: LolAug 13, 2024 7:30:27 PM

Chi O is very middle. Very. And lucky to still be there.

By: Lol
by: CcAug 14, 2024 6:23:43 PM

Who told you xo is top??? Not even the xo’s still believe that.

By: Cc
#14  by: Gurl   

Chi O hasn’t been top in YEARS, grandma. YEARS.

By: Gurl
#15  by: Bruh   

get a life girl

By: Bruh
#16  by: Laughing    

Delta Gamma has the head cheerleader, the Most Ideal Greek Woman (voted by Panhellenic) , top 10 Miss Auburn, Four (!) Panhellenicawards (the most of any chapter) at convocation. They are involved in every organization I can think of. So that was a thoughtless and uninformed rank and comment. This is so bogus!

By: Laughing
by: No Aug 14, 2024 8:44:40 PM

DG is a decent sorority but they aren’t involved at all! They have like 15 girls who carry them and they only show those one on insta! They never place in Greek sing, never try in rush, get fined for cups being taken out of the chapter room during rush (I have DG friends I can vouch), and they mostly drop. Having 15 really good girls doesn’t make them good, just decent

By: No
#17  by: Y'all   

WHY is it OKAY to rank women? Auburn is supposed to be a family. Every girl, and person, at Auburn is awesome in their own way. I don't know why anyone feels like it's okay to act like someone is better than or less than cause they are newer or older or blonder or have the most cheerleaders. Do better.

By: Y'all
#18  by: Y'all   

WHY is it OKAY to rank women? Auburn is supposed to be a family. Every girl, and person, at Auburn is awesome in their own way. I don't know why anyone feels like it's okay to act like someone is better than or less than cause they are newer or older or blonder or have the most cheerleaders. Do better.

By: Y'all
#19  by: Yes   

This is it, anything else is wrong, PNMs pay attention

By: Yes
#20  by: Ummmm   

Chi O is wayyy too low on this list, move them up and this is good

By: Ummmm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.