The rest

Posted By: Truth
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Auburn   

Sigma Chi should be above TKE other than that it’s a good list

By: Auburn
#2  by: Au   

Sigma nu, KA, and fiji are above lambda and theta chi. They have the most money, influence, best sorority relationships, and hardest places to get a bid

By: Au
by: NopeMay 7, 2024 12:24:11 PM

Fiji are lame and boring and still in hs cliques, Sigma nus may have money but ugly and too much inbreeding and KA just jerks who rely on daddy’s money to clean up their messes

By: Nope
by: tigersMay 7, 2024 11:55:55 PM

Agreed. Fiji, KA, and Sigma Nu all have the most money, influence, best quality guys, and history. I’ve never seen an Adpi, KD, alpha gam, or chi o at theta chi or lambda. Phi mu hangs with theta chi a lot but now even the top phi mus have switched to hang with KA more for example. The only girls at lambda are pi phi, gphi, and zeta. How can you be top fraternity if the agreed on top sororities don’t mix with you? Theta chi and lambda are trashy. KA, SNu, and Fiji are classy southern gentlemen.

By: tigers
by: hahahaMay 8, 2024 9:12:28 AM

It's laughable that anyone finds Sigma nu, KA or fiji quality. These are the ugliest, most boring kids at Auburn. The girls that hang out with them are majoring in finding a rich husband. But girls, heed my warning you will need that money to fund your alcoholism cause you need to drink every night before going to bed.

By: hahaha
by: lolMay 8, 2024 11:25:30 PM

- nope - hahaha
tell me you’re from the north without telling me you’re from the north.

By: lol
by: To LolMay 9, 2024 6:24:29 PM

Southern as they come. There is a Nationwide dislike for entitled, ugly kids who ride coattails of the legacy. You can go and reenact the civil war with KA, be put to sleep at Fiji and have to get very drunk before hanging with an inbred Snu.

By: To Lol
#3  by: Bids    

Farmhouse is mid. The rest looks right.

By: Bids

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.