facebook

Sorority ranks and descriptions 2022

by: Auburn

Top Groups:

Phi Mu
Wild but hot. Not greatest reputation but know how to have a good time every night of the week. Hang with Theta Chis

ADPi
Pretty, smart, probably one of the best sisterhoods. Overall always get good girls. Not wild by any means but definitely know how to go out and have a good time. Christian - lots of YL leaders. Hang with KA, Sigma Nu but also with ATO and Fiji.

KD
Pretty, always up for a good time and going out.. can def party.. Not overly involved but do have Miss Auburn. Kind of like high school but lots of great girls too. Hang only with each other and ADPis only. Hang with KA, Sigma Nu and Theta Chi.

AGD
Known for being the most Christian group. Kind of judgemental and actually plenty of them party. Top grades always!! Only AL girls. Get good girls. Hang with ATO and FH and Fiji.

Mid

AOPi
Random group but still good house. Can't really pinpoint what they are like or who they hang with but seem to have good sisterhood. No idea who hang with.

AXO
Getting better every year. Great girls that probably got cut from agd, kd and adpi because of grades but ended up in a great group. Won Greek sing. Love each other. Hang with ATO, FH, Lambda Chi and Fiji.

Chi O
Definitely better in the past but still a solid group. Smart and friendly. Great nationally. Have a hard time keeping older members involved. Love legacies and campy type people. Lots of young life leaders. Hang with FH, ATO and BYX. Always pretty solid.

DDD
Great nationally. Ok at Auburn. Have. Great sisterhood. Total mix of girls... some wild, some definitely not. Probably not your top choice going into rush but always get solid girls and I think friendliest on campus! No idea who that hang with... kind of everyone.

Zeta and Pi Phi
Exactly like Phi Mu. Wild but fun. Pi Phi loves influencers. Mid tier but all guys think they are pretty! Don't know many personally but will have a solid recruitment. Hang with SAE and Pi Kapp.

Sigma Kappa
Take grade risks. For people on the border who will get cut from most for grades, this is your group. They have a good sisterhood and some pretty girls. Hang with pi Kapps and TKEs and Lambdas.

There are obviously more sororities at auburn. These are the only ones I actually know people in to make my descriptions!

Posted By: Auburn
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 5
#1  by: Huh?   

PM wild and hot...that is just ridiculous. 🐷

By: Huh?
#2  by: Stop   

I guess it's good that you only "ranked" ones you know but it's not right to rank any of the sororities at Auburn.

By: Stop
#3  by: War Damn   

Top are accurate.

By: War Damn
#4  by: Warrrrr Eagle    

You forgot have the sororities

By: Warrrrr Eagle
#5  by: War Eagle   

AOII should definitely be at the top, and I don't know how PM put themselves at the top.

By: War Eagle
by: ❤️Jul 31, 2022 11:06:19 PM

This is all good but there are 10 other sororities

By: ❤️
#6  by: Please   

Every sorority has great and random girls. Hate ranks.

By: Please
#7  by: Sigma Kappa    

SK SUUUUUUCKS nationally

By: Sigma Kappa
#8  by: WHY?!?!?!?   

Why do women have to crap on other women? To PNMs reading this stupid site: Auburn has a strong Greek system and you can't go wrong with any of the houses. They all have a mix of wild, hot, weird, religious, smart girls. All of the women at Auburn are outstanding or they wouldn't have gotten into Auburn! Be open-minded and STAY OFF GREEK RANK!

By: WHY?!?!?!?
#9  by: 🥰🥰   

Good post

By: 🥰🥰
#10  by: being real    

get off greek rank aopi.

By: being real
by: What?Jan 30, 2023 1:57:32 PM

Literally what are you talking about I’m not an aoii but it was my second choice and sometimes I wish I had gone to them instead. The writer gave them one of if not the worst description on THIS ranking. They pinpointed things about every other sorority on here so literally why would it be aoii.

By: What?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.