facebook

what are the up to date sorority rankings

by:    

Im coming to auburn next year and want to know about each sorority recently

Posted By: coming to aub
Page 4 of 4
#31by:    

I agree with all the positive comments above! You can rank according to your preferences, but the bottom line is that all of the sororities offer so much to any that pledge any of them. It is great to find friendship and friends when you start college, and I must add that you don't have to be in a sorority to find that but being in one is perfect for many girls. I was lucky to get in one that my mother and sister were in, but honestly, I could have been happy in most all of them. (I would have been sad of course to not get a bid from my top choice, but that happens all the time and girls find out they can start their own legacy in a new sorority.) Be respectful when you rank on here, after all, it is just your opinion and NOT the opinion of the campus since there is no way any one knows what everyone is thinking. I love my group, but so do the girls in the other sororities. All did so good at this past rush! Keep it up ladies!!! Pan <3!!!

By: Exactly!
by: agree   

Auburn had a great rush this year.

By: agree
#32by:    

on what you're looking for. To me, better groups are selective, involved, classy, well-rounded, philanthropic, nice, and a bit more all-American/girl next door (rather than party girl). So my ranks would look different than someone else's.
XO
AGD
ADPi
KD
Phi Mu
AXO
AOPi
Pi Phi
Zeta
DG
DDD
DZ
GPB
Kappa
SK
AZD
Theta

By: Depends
by: Well   

If you're going off those topics, classy, well rounded and not partying a lot, AND nice rather than catty your order is completely wrong in my opinion. Based on THOSE criteria it would be more like
AXO
ADPi
AOPi
XO
AGD
DG
KKG
DZ
SK
ZTA
KD
Phi Mu
Pi Phi
DDD
Theta
AXiD
GPB
Remember this is going off classiness, WELL ROUNDED, and nice

By: Well
by: HA   

In reply to "well" you must be joking. SK is no where near classier than 8 groups. It's just not true. KD may not be the sweetest girls, but their whole motive is KD ladies... I'm in on of the top 5 groups you have ranked. I can tell you 100% my pledge class was MUCH wilder than KDs. As far as GPB, they shouldn't be ranked last. If this was true, I don't think the Panhellenic president would be a member of their sorority.

By: HA
by: @Ha   

That was only that particular person's opinion. Instead of bashing or ridiculing his/her opinion you could politely submit your own ranking. In my opinion I agree KD should be higher up, as should phi mu as although they have had a slight classiness decline, they are very involved on campus and have some very sweet girls. Remember, this is only MY opinion and I am not lessening or discrediting anyone elses

By: @Ha
by: @Well   

If I just said those things, then that is probably what my list would have looked like, give or take a few. But I also said selective and philanthropic. And with those in mind, that is how my list looks, even if some ranked higher are still party houses.

By: @Well
by: to "well"   

You are most likely a kappa.

By: to "well"
by: to "well"   

.....no, we think your a dg.... and very active on this site.

By: to "well"
#33by:    

I think a lot of people agree with me that the rankings have changed in the last year or so. I am picking the groups who are at the top right now because they are so nice and friendly, plus they are active on campus and all organizations.
It's an opinion shared by many.

AXO
AGD
ADPi
AOPi
PM
KD
PP
DG
KKG
DZ
GPB
SK
ZTA
DDD
Theta
AXiD

By: Suzy Q
by: mostly agree   

I mostly agree with this! One change I would make in my opinion though is to switch ZTA with GPB.

By: mostly agree
#34by:    

KD XO
ADPi PhiMu AlphaGam
AlphaChi Piphi
GammaPhi DG ZTA
AOPi Tri Delt DZ
Kappa SigmaKappa
AXiD Theta

By: My take
by: yep   

this looks more accurate.

By: yep
#35by:    

in my opinion:
KD
AGD
ADPi
PM
KD
PP
AXO
KKG
DZ
GPB
AOP
SK
ZTA
DDD
Theta
AXiD

By: Most accurate
by: Greek Girl   

This is more like it really.

By: Greek Girl
by: Honestly,   

I think axid has made many improvements and they don't deserve to be last. And no way tri Delt is that low.

By: Honestly,
by: ya no   

ya only have 16 sororities...missing one for sure

By: ya no
#36by:    

KD
This is more like I see it. The top groups are ALWAYS going to be the same and not some random group as rated by poster several above.
KD
AGD
ADPi
PM
PP
GBP
KKG
DZ
AXO
SK
AOP
ZTA
DDD
Theta

By: Ummm, I like this
by: how   

have y'all decided there's only 14 sororities??? Where's DG XO and AOPi...You're missing 3 good groups.

By: how
#37by:    

It's just who you want of course. I put these in the order I thought of them. All are good by the way!
KD
ADP
XO
PM
PP
DG
AGD
KKG
DZ
GPB
SK
AXO
AOP
ZTA
DDD
Theta
AXD

By: My ranking
#38by:    

Listen I'm in one of the top 5, and we loose girls every year to Zeta, AXO and AOPi. Ranks really are all about cross rushing. Until we start loosing girls to a chapter, they aren't right below us in the ranks. This is how i would put them (and how most people probably would, except they clearly aren't on here)

Phi Mu, XO, KD, AGD, ADPi
AXO, AOPi, Zeta, Pi Phi
DG, DDD, DZ
SK, GPB, KKG
AZD, Theta

By: Are y'all serious?
#39by:    

I realize that you are set on comparing AXO, AOP and ZTA with the top groups, and that is fine. I am also in a top group and I can tell you right now we all lose great girls to ALL the groups. You definitely have something against KKG, GPB, DZ and SK for some reason, but we lose just as many good girls to them as any other group. There is no particular group that anyone fears as the one "that's going to get our girls." When you constantly try to bash a group, it just makes you sound ridiculous. Face it, talking bad about others is not gong to make anyone think any of those groups you keep pushing as tops is indeed tops. It just makes people like me think you have a grudge.

By: Doubt that

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: to doubt that   

It is obvious that there are grudges being taken out on this web site. You are right, it backfires and makes the grudge holders' groups look bad. It's sadly transparent. The really sad thing about this is that none of the sororities deserve such a bad rap. It's fairly clear that it's just a few girls obsessed with pushing their groups forward. I have friends in sororities on both sides of this problem. They are nice and respectable girls. All these groups are really good. It isn't fair to anyone. Hopefully, these negative posters will stop their mean campaigns. Thank you for making this point and I hope the grudge holders will take heed.

By: to doubt that
#40by:    

If you want super involved, well-rounded, down to earth, conservative girls:
AGD
XO
ADPi
AXO
AOPi
KD
DG
KKG
DDD
DZ
Phi Mu
Pi Phi
Zeta
SK
GPB
AZD
Theta

If you want a more fun-loving, party group:
Pi Phi
Zeta
Phi Mu
GPB
KD
SK
DDD
KKG
DZ
DG
AOPi
AXO
ADPi
XO
AGD
AZD
Theta

And no they aren't mirror images of each other, even when comparing personalities of groups other factors contribute to who goes where.

By: Basically...
by: yea   

I'm not 100% sure I agree with your order...but i like the concept! Good job! Someone is thinking on here!

By: yea
by: Very close!   

Your system fits the rankings quite well since not any sorority is the best in everything. The listing could probably place just about all the groups in the top position for philanthropic involvement if there were a list for that. The only difference I'd say was that KD should be nearer the top in well-rounded, the rest are fine and pretty accurate. Most of the girls in sororities are not like the sororities of the past where they only stick with their own, I see girls out with girls from all the groups. I think that it does have to do with the fact that so many are friends before they come and that does not change once they get here. So, in that sense, you can also add another section where all the sororities rank #1...Having friends within other groups. Pan <3 to all!!

By: Very close!
by: @very close   

I'm not saying that y'all being 5th is a bad thing. You're 5th in super involved, well-rounded, down to earth, conservative girls AND 5th in fun-loving, party group...not many of the top groups got that high in both...which means you are more of a mix than MOST people think. i would consider that a compliment.

By: @very close
by: yeah   

you won't die being ranked 5th somewhere...seriously

By: yeah
by: Pretty sure   

Azd and theta go out a lot more than the last two. Let's be real.

By: Pretty sure

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.