facebook

what are the up to date sorority rankings

by:    

Im coming to auburn next year and want to know about each sorority recently

Posted By: coming to aub
Page 3 of 4
#21by:    

@Comment..I think you do not understand that this is just what YOU think, you don't need to put down rumors and such to make people think that a group is "having issues" and such. I hear that about my group all the time and I know it is not true. We remain in the top 5 year after year even when girls try to start these things. All this ranking is what you think the rating should be. There's no problem that you want to believe what you are saying, but it makes it look as if you are trying to point at one or two sororities in the hope that others will follow you lead with bad comments. That is ridiculous. My favs, and that is what these lists are, someones favorites, are the ones that I know the most girls. I'm sure they all have great girls, but I am more partial to the ones where I have more friends, it's that simple.
KD, XO, AGD, PM, PP, ADP, DZ, KKG, GPB, DG, DDD, SK, ZTA, AXO,AOP,KAT,AXD
I just want to add,as of 2014, all the sororities are great and you cannot go wrong with any of them.

By: Agree w/Disagree
by: Agree 100%   

You make extremely good points. I agree with your opinion/ranking

By: Agree 100%
#22by:    

Honestly, everyone will rank the sororities differently depending on their personal perspective. All that really matters is that you choose a sorority that you feel comfortable in. Sorority ranking doesn't really matter at Auburn. As long as you're a cool, sweet girl, people don't judge you on your sorority's rank.

By: All are great

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#23by:    

this thread just poves that there has been a high influx of Kappa's, Gamma Phi's and DZ's on this site because there is abosultely no way those are above Zeta, DG, AXO, or AOPi. Clearly these groups don't have multiple people defending them, but GPD, DZ, and KKG have multiple people pushing them up! hate on this all you want, but anyone who knows the greek system knows it's true.

By: Basically
by: respect   

Maybe there is a "high influx" of those groups "defending" themselves because there was a need to defend themselves. Some of them have been under attack for quite a while now. You can't blame them.

By: respect
by: RESPECT   

The Kappas, Gamma Phis, and DZs have been under the gun of criticism for awhile. Its pretty predictable that it was just a matter of time before they would stand up for themselves. Can you blame them.

By: RESPECT
by: Guess what!   

I AM NOT IN ANY OF THE SORORITIES THAT YOU ARE TRYING TO PUT DOWN WITH YOUR COMMENTS AND POSTS. I think that you are definitely trying to act as if you have some type of authority that allows you to know all about any of the groups which you certainly do not. If you hate these sororities so much...how would you know anyone in any of then enough to "hear" and spread rumors. Everyone should love their own sorority, but how pathetic is it to get on here and write the same stuff over and over. What is true is that AU has a great Greek system and all the sororities are very good. All are at quota and all are very active. If you don't know that, then you are not very involved or a student at AU. To be honest, I hope you do not go to AU. Why do I care to answer back? Because if you do not stand up to bullies, they will eventually come after others. I hope that all the people who have stood up to this cyber bully will do so for any group that comes under attack. A cyber bully works under anonymity. Go ahead and rank, but stop the disparaging remarks as if they are truth. Even better, if you want to rank, just put your top favorite 3 since there's no way you could even know where the other 14 fall in any order. My favorties are AGD, KD and XO.

By: Guess what!
by: tired   

I agree that she is a bully. I'M NOT IN ANY OF THE GROUPS SHE LISTED, EITHER. But, if she believed my group got in her way of ranking her own group, she wouldn't hesitate to bully mine or any other group. Bullying is fear based and fueled by insecurity. I hope she finds some sort of relief so our pan can escape embarrassment from her association.

By: tired
#24by:    

AGD
XO
KD
ADP
PM
PP
KKG
DZ
GPB
ZTA
DG
DDD
AXO
SK
AOP
AXD
KAT
Really, there are no bad groups so really those at the bottom are good also. That's just how I placed them and it's not really how I rate them.

By: Greekie
#25by:    

There is no ranking system really. The question was about the PC and those who have improved. Since I have been here, the top 3 or 4 stayed the same and those who shot up dramatically were DZ, KKG, GPB and DG. I am basing this on what my own sorority said after rush. I do agree that each sorority has a lot to offer and there is no need to disrespect any group. This site is not here to become a battle ground for the cyber bully to play in as said in a post earlier. I hear the same things about all the groups. Enjoy that you got into a sorority and make it tops...you can do that without being negative towards others. I'm not listing in any order since I know that my sorority is the best. That is what I believe and I don't have to explain it to anyone for any reason.

By: Fact
by: @fact   

Re-read the OP. The question was not about PC or improvments: (what are the up to date sorority rankings)(Im coming to auburn next year and want to know about each sorority recently)

By: @fact
#26by:    

Top Tier
XO
AGD
KD
ADPI
PM
Upper Middle Tier
AXO
Pi Phi
ZTA
GPB
DDD
Lower Middle Tier
AOPI
DG
DZ
SK
Bottom Tier
KKG
Theta
AXD

ALL are fantastic and different from one another. Every sorority has great things to offer.

By: IMO
by: If you   

switch AOPI and GPB it would be perfect.

By: If you
#27by:    

XO
AGD
ADP
KD
PM
PP
KKG
DZ
GPB
DG
ZTA
DDD
KAT
AXO
SK
AOP
AXD
KAT has really come up, so don't be afraid to give them some credit!

By: Like 'em all!
by: Sort of    

Agree with your list, but I can't imagine why AOPi would be so far down your list. They should be way above KKG, KAT, DG - and I like the girls in those sororities -- but if you're ranking, show reality. I think the top five could be in any order depending on your personality.

By: Sort of
by: @this is it   

absolutely no way AOPi or AXO are ahead of XO AGD KD ADI or PM...but thank you for your opinion.

By: @this is it
by: @Like 'em all!   

you listed KAT twice..So you think they are last or 13th?

By: @Like 'em all!
by: Checking   

KAT is not listed twice, I think that the last sentence is saying that KAT should get respect. KAT is listed higher than last in this personal poll. I personally agree with @like 'em all.

By: Checking
#28by:    

I think you hit it right, but my suggestion is that AGD should switch with XO and then it's more inline, but who really cares? My sister graduated two years ago and her best friends at work are girls who were in other sororities. Her boss is in one of the groups always listed at the bottom here. Thank goodness she became friends with a lot of girls outside our sorority and was able to connect with this job through those other girls. It pays to keep the future in perspective since you will probably find yourself working for someone who was not in your own group. In the past few years, all the sororities have gone through changes...for the good. There'll always be a top 3 or 4, but in reality you can put all the others in the next tier since so many wonderful girls fall into these groups.

By: About right
#29by:    

Can be listed in any order because they aren't all looking for exactly the exactly the same type of girl. AGD and XO look for similar girls. KD PHI MU are very different from each other and the other two and ADPi is more of a mix of the other 4.
Same with the middle group. You need to know how you fit in with the basic idea of what the sorority is about. There is mixes in all the groups...and the poster above is right, there are amazing girls in all the groups. Which is why you need to find your fit.

By: the top 5
#30by:    

to just "list" these groups. Each is very good and all have great ladies in them. Those who are trying to rank them are just placing who THEY LIKE since there is no ranking system on campus. Now, to the one or two who want to be negative to several of the sororities when their own group is listed below those do not like...rank the way you want. You do not have to write anything bad about any of them since you are expressing your feelings by placing them lower than others are ranking groups. This is NOT a place where there are serious rankings, so to get all upset if your group is not where you want it to be is not a reason to go off on others. Relax, if you have to get on here and belittle others in hope of making others rank certain groups higher is silly. Just rank what you think and quit blasting others!

By: No way

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.