facebook

what are the up to date sorority rankings

by:    

Im coming to auburn next year and want to know about each sorority recently

Posted By: coming to aub
Page 2 of 4
#11by:    

The poster @only certainly has a vile personality. Why would you even post something that negative about ANY group? I'm not a Kappa, but I certainly hope that you are NOT in my sorority. You display the worst that a sorority would ever want to be associated as: mean, nasty, close-minded and backwards. Karma has a way of coming back at you. I think that all the groups are very good. Just because you hate a group doesn't mean that you start posting ridiculous names (THEY ALL HAVE THEM< YET YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE TO POST SUCH...UNCLASSY BY ANY STANDARD). If you want to rate a group low, that's your privilege, but keep the hateful comments to yourself.

By: WOW!
by: very true   

all sororities have those stereotypical nicknames but I thought that only GDI's used those...which I guess "only" must be. Its extremely rude and disrespectful to use those stupid nicknames. If you "only" ARE in a sorority, I guarantee that your sorority has one, but everyone else on here is too classy to use it.

By: very true
by: to wow   

Thank you for your post. I totally agree. There has been a negative poster that blasts certain groups as often as she can. It seems to be her purpose in life to unleash mean and nasty opinions. I hope she finds that she can get some help. I pray that she can find some sort of inner peace and happiness because she's obviously hurt and miserable.

By: to wow
#12by:    

The middle is so similar, it is impossible to distinguish. Certain groups have diferent personalities, but they are all about the same in terms of grades, size, involvement, etc. The only way to "rank" AU groups is:
Top 5:XO, KD, AGD, ADPi, Phi Mu
Middle 10:AXO, ZTA, GPB, Pi Phi, DG, AOPi, DDD, DZ,SK, KKG
Bottom 2: AZD, Theta

By: Final.
by: 100% agree   

For me the only way to split the middle ten is more conservative/girl next door/cute groups and more life of the party/going out girl groups. Neither is better than the other because each person is looking for something different. I would split the middle groups like this (one is not above the other):
girl next door: AXO, AOPi, DG, Kappa
going out girl: ZTA, Pi Phi, GPB, DDD, DZ, SK

By: 100% agree
#13by:    

Agree. In this day and time you can put the sororities in any order and be correct. My take, and that is all that it is, after my own group, who cares? Being #1 is totally only a personal preference. Here goes:
KD
CO
AG
ADP
PP
KKG
DG
GPB
DZ
AOP
ZTA
DDD
AXO
SK
AXD
KAT
Who really cares where other groups are on this chart? You just want your own group at the top. (ANYONE CAN PUT THEIR OWN AT #1...IT STILL IS ONLY IMPORTANT TO WHOEVER PUT IT THERE!) WAR EAGLE!

By: Here goes...
by: mmmm   

I would switch AXO with KKG and then this would be perfect!

By: mmmm
#14by:    

Personally, this is how I would rate them, but then again its just who one thinks and not a real rank.
CO
KD
AG
ADP
PP
KKG
DZ
GPB
DG
AOP
ZTA
DDD
AXO
SK
AXD
KAT

By: Ummm
#15by:    

ranks have apparently forgotten that Phi Mu exists and anyone who thinks AXO is in the bottom is delusional. There is absolutely no way AXO is below KKG, GPB and DZ.

By: Last 2
by: haha   

No need to get testy. It's all subjective.

By: haha
#16by:    

CO
KD
Why the negative poster rants on the KKGs, DZs and GPBs. It is just personal opinions. I think that all the sororities are quite good. Sounds like she might be a AXO. If so, then put them higher than any other group and stop complaining. You really don't have to be negative on here about any group. Just put what you think and let others put what they think for gosh sakes!
AG
AD
PM
PP
KKG
DZ
GPB
DG
AOP
AXO
DDD
ZTA
SK
AXD
KAT

By: Wondering
#17by:    

Within the tiers NO ORDER.

Top 5- Chi O, KD, Phi Mu, AGD, AXO
Next 5- Pi Phi, DZ, ADPi, ZTA, KKG
Next 4-DDD, AOPi, GPB, DG
Lower 3- AXiD, SK, Theta

This is just the opinion that i've heard talking to people and the opinion of some of my guy friends that I've talked to. All are fantastic sororities though, and while its nice that my sorority is considered top 5, I wouldn't love it any less if it was lower 3. Everyone who rushes ends up where they're supposed to, and love their sisters no matter what. Rankings are just based on how other people view each sorority based on class, involvement, grades, and looks.

By: Opinion
#18by:    

I would personally have KD, XO and AGD as top 3 and then PM at #4. AXO should go to the next level. The list seems accurate. However, I must impress that each sorority is absolutely wonderful and to be honest, most of these girls lined up side by side would all be equal. Those top groups that I names are not necessarily "the best" due to their looks, but simply because they have a long legacy list and they have a lot to chose from. That being said, as the years have gone by, the legacy lists are so long, many fantastic girls must seek other groups than their mom's since there is not enough spaces to pledge everyone. Hence, all the sororities have gotten better because great girls go to all the groups and not just a few.

By: Agree, except
#19by:    

KD, Alpha gam, phi mu, XO, AXO
ADPi, AOPi, Pi Phi
DDD, SK, ZTA, DZ, DG
Gamma phi, AXiD, KKG, Theta

the two middle tiers are so close that they could almost be combined but basically this is how it is now

By: more like

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Disagree   

This is simply YOUR opinion as to how you perceive the groups to be. There is no "this is how it is now" since you could not possible know everyone's thoughts, after all, there are many opinions on here that differ with yours or mine. Be realistic, you seem to want to put a group in the "top tier" that others don't, that's fine as it is your opinion. My opinion is as follows:
XO
PM
AGD
KD
ADP
PP
KKG
DZ
GPB
AXO
AOP
DG
DDD
ZTA
SK
AXD
KAT
That being said, I do agree that all the groups are so alike that it would be hard to distinguish what sorority that most girls as associated with. Also, it really is silly to rank these groups since there really is no system in place to do this and it is only personal choices.

By: Disagree
#20by:    

kappa and gamma phi are not that high up. youre kidding yourself. kappa has been doing better but not that much better to rationalize such a big jump, and gamma phi isnt respected and has been having issues with their freshman girls this year.

By: @disagree
by: respect   

You don't have much of a hidden agenda,do you? haha

By: respect
by: Soo   

When does a sorority ever have the perfect pledge class? If you want to call people out don't be so narrow minded as to do two PCs. Try phi mus issues this past fall at their formal, Chi o getting some wilder ones, KD with girls that are are not very sweet ladies, sigma kappa with some known for their illegal substances.... THE LIST GOES ON. No pledge class is perfect. Quit getting pissed SOME people rank kkg and Gpb higher than you would like.one of the very biggest ideas of a sorority is to be role models for the younger girls. Some girls come in to college with no idea how to act or what to do. Every pledge class has a few girls that need more mentoring that others. There is no way possible that 10 girls can define any PC much less sorority.

By: Soo
by: @disagree   

You just can't seem to let it go. You must be obsessed. Give it a rest. Some people may see things differently than you do. That's ok, it won't kill you to let them have their opinion without saying something creepy.

By: @disagree
by: to@disagree   

The above post was directed to @disagree.

By: to@disagree

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.