facebook

Dress Code for rush

by:    

I know Panhellenic uses suggested outfits for rush but can someone tell me if girls will be judged by their outfits? I’ve heard Auburn is more conservative than most SEC schools. Like are spaghetti straps ok? Does the length of the dress matter that much? Or do the clothes not really matter...

Posted By: Class of 25
Page 2 of 2
#11by:    

If you’re in to name brands and want to be with other girls who are in to name brands, then pay attention to that.
If you just want to fit in with nice girls, name brands don’t matter.
Dress like you would for a wedding or bridal shower. Noting too revealing. But most of all feel confident in it!

By: Cute
#12by:    

wear black for pref round!!! panhellenic will say it is “not required” but almost everyone wears black during pref so you will stick out (and not in a good way) if you are one of the few in a color. no one will say you “have” to but about 96/100 will be in black dresses. remember to keep it very classy this round!

By: auburn

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.