facebook

Auburn Sorority Rankings 2021

by:    

ADPI, AOII, AGD, KD, XO, PM, ZTA
these are the first sororities established at auburn and traditionally the top “sweet 6” (without zta) or “sunshine 7” (with zta). highly sought after and what your grandmas and many today would consider top.
AXO, Pi phi, DDD
Newer row without as much history. Still sought after but not as selective or typically as involved.
G Phi, SK, DZ, DG, AXD
KKG, KAT, SSS
Not as well known but nice girls. Out of state girls that don’t care as much about the “traditions”. Diverse and fun.
(graduating next year and just dropped my sorority so no affiliations- although my old one is at the bottom but have had many generations of family go to au)

Posted By: Kim
Page 2 of 4
#11by:    

Our grandmas wouldn’t put Zeta in the top.

By: .
by: :)   

I think it used to be like that but now they moved down a row or two

By: :)
by: Cary   

True.

By: Cary
by: Nope   

Actually, once upon a time ZTA was a struggling chapter that closed twice for numbers (1970 and 1993).

By: Nope
#12by:    

G phi please stop lying on every discussion here. Sorry you can’t control everything

By: Uuuuh
#13by:    

!!!!!!!!!!!’

By: Soup
#14by:    

Once you move zeta down it is true

By: Guest
#15by:    

I feel like ADPI and AGD fit better one slot down.

By: Idk
by: Kate   

Yeahh

By: Kate
by: M   

Yes.

By: M
#16by:    

Good luck to all the PNMs! Rush is so fun!

By: True
#17by:    

This is accurate

By: Yes
#18by:    

Y’all zeta is sweet stop hating

By: Op

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#19by:    

I'm not going to argue with anyone's opinions on this, but DZ was the 4th sorority established at Auburn so that would make the "sweet 6" you are referencing not factually accurate and DG was established before ZTA too... so no on the 7 too

By: accurate history
by: Dz   

But DZ is bottom tier. The ones up top here are still top.

By: Dz
#20by:    

No one wants to be a zeta lol… bad pc the last few years and has really gone down hill and a lot of girls end up dropping

By: No

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.