facebook

Auburn Sorority Rankings 2021

by:    

ADPI, AOII, AGD, KD, XO, PM, ZTA
these are the first sororities established at auburn and traditionally the top “sweet 6” (without zta) or “sunshine 7” (with zta). highly sought after and what your grandmas and many today would consider top.
AXO, Pi phi, DDD
Newer row without as much history. Still sought after but not as selective or typically as involved.
G Phi, SK, DZ, DG, AXD
KKG, KAT, SSS
Not as well known but nice girls. Out of state girls that don’t care as much about the “traditions”. Diverse and fun.
(graduating next year and just dropped my sorority so no affiliations- although my old one is at the bottom but have had many generations of family go to au)

Posted By: Kim
Page 1 of 4
#1by:    

This is IT

By: Up
by: Yep   

All day long

By: Yep
by: Go   

AGD and ADPI are never traditionally top.

By: Go
#2by:    

This is the realest one to be honest. Thanks for not being biased at all

By: Callie
by: DD   

Zeta go to bed it’s late

By: DD
by: Ok    

G phi please stop posting under several comments. I’m not in either of them swear to god. This competitive thing is embarrassing and weird

By: Ok
#3by:    

I think zeta fits better down one slot and then it’s perfect

By: Jojo

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Pp   

Y’all stay ZTA haters

By: Pp
by: Zeta    

^

By: Zeta
by: Ky   

Zeta is so great

By: Ky
by: zeta   

Zeta girls are nice and unproblematic

By: zeta
#4by:    

Agree 100%

By: Jon
#5by:    

Very accurate ranking

By: Macy
#6by:    

THIS IS IT!!

By: Pp
#7by:    

ZTA chill out with the self ranking trying to act like a top house, PNM’s will figure it out during rush simmer down

By: War Eagle
by: Guest   

G phi stop posting several comments to try to hate for no reason please. No hard feelings here.

By: Guest
#8by:    

Zeta HAHAAH are you kidding

By: hahahaahahah
by: Bb   

They are talking about in the early days of auburn so not anymore. They have fallen.

By: Bb
by: Mmmmh   

So is this pi phi or g phi?

By: Mmmmh
#9by:    

Zeta that is so embarrassing ..... sweetie... you cannot compete where you don’t compare. You are no where near the level of the top 5

By: Auburn
by: Bb   

I’m not a zeta but top isn’t a thing anymore. I think the point of the post was that the top row used to be traditionally top but now the lower rows are taking over and are better. Top isn't relevant anymore. Might be wrong though lmao but I thought they were shading the top row

By: Bb

Nvm I think I’m wrong haha you right

Pi phi and g phi why do you feel the need to lie and be so nasty. They are ranked higher than both of you.

#10by:    

Y’all the poster is in a bottom sorority and it’s apparent that’s true if you know the first thing about auburn

By: Hm

Yep. Oh

True

by: Oh   

Same

By: Oh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.