facebook

Difference between Zeta Phi Mu and Pi Phi

by:    

Just curious what the main differences between these 3 sororities are. I am going into rush with an open mind of course and im going to give every sorority a chance but I have heard people say that these 3 sororities are similar and tend to get the same type of girls, so what are the differences???

Posted By: ??
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Literally nothing. They’re debatably the 3 hottest sororities, party hard, less on the involved side, kinda your cliche Instagram model types. Hang with the same fraternities: Theta Chi, Sigma Nu, KA Lambda

By: Answer

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

They are all so similar but I would say Zeta is more fake tan blonde type of vibe, (Phi Mu used to have that label of blondes with fake tans but I think most would agree that title belongs to Zeta now). Phi Mu is a bit classier and less wild out of the 3, and the most involved. All so beautiful but a little less fun. Pi Phi is probably the most wild of the 3 and gives off almost a west coast kind of vibe imo. Least involved of the 3 and have that rep of being huge partiers. But all 3 sororities are known for having the prettiest girls

By: My opinion
by: Pretty accurate   

phi mu- southern party girls
zeta- party at the frats the most
pi phi- west coast party girls
gphi- black out party girls
sk- crazy party girls

By: Pretty accurate
#3by:    

Honestly Zeta is irrelevant on campus but they are definitely the meanest of the 3

By: Rush
by: ^^   

Sounds like you are thinking of your own sorority or are extremely insecure and jealous.

By: ^^
by: Agree   

THIS ^^^ I agree zeta is full of kinda mean basic blonde girls. Not much to them

By: Agree
#4by:    

Pi phi just a bunch of wannabe phi mus. Not very classy.

By: Ok
by: Ok   

Phi mu just a bunch of wannabe pi phis. Not very fun.

By: Ok
#5by:    

All 3 have beautiful girls. By far these 3 sororities have the prettiest girls on campus. Not a big difference

By: Jon
#6by:    

Looks based, party sororities. If that’s what you’re basing your choices on, then great. I would add GPhi and SK in with them, too. I would add that Phi Mu is the biggest on legacy PNMs, but being a legacy doesn’t guarantee a bid.

By: Opinion
by: umm   

sorry but gphi and sk are no where NEAR these three sororities. gphi and sk are all just girls that got dropped from zeta pi phi or phi mu.

By: umm
#7by:    

Idk what ppl r saying pi phi isn’t involved but they are super involved on campus. I see pi phis on every board or club. They are everywhere on campus. The difference is zeta is a little more fake tan pretty and pi phi is more natural California hot vibes. Phi Mu and pi phi are similar, phi mu is also involved, they party a little less though than pi phi

By: Umm
by: very true   

most accurate

By: very true

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.