facebook

Difference between Zeta Phi Mu and Pi Phi

by: ??

Just curious what the main differences between these 3 sororities are. I am going into rush with an open mind of course and im going to give every sorority a chance but I have heard people say that these 3 sororities are similar and tend to get the same type of girls, so what are the differences???

Posted By: ??
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Answer   

Literally nothing. They’re debatably the 3 hottest sororities, party hard, less on the involved side, kinda your cliche Instagram model types. Hang with the same fraternities: Theta Chi, Sigma Nu, KA Lambda

By: Answer
#2  by: My opinion   

They are all so similar but I would say Zeta is more fake tan blonde type of vibe, (Phi Mu used to have that label of blondes with fake tans but I think most would agree that title belongs to Zeta now). Phi Mu is a bit classier and less wild out of the 3, and the most involved. All so beautiful but a little less fun. Pi Phi is probably the most wild of the 3 and gives off almost a west coast kind of vibe imo. Least involved of the 3 and have that rep of being huge partiers. But all 3 sororities are known for having the prettiest girls

By: My opinion
by: Pretty accurateJun 14, 2020 4:53:56 PM

phi mu- southern party girls
zeta- party at the frats the most
pi phi- west coast party girls
gphi- black out party girls
sk- crazy party girls

By: Pretty accurate
#3  by: Rush    

Honestly Zeta is irrelevant on campus but they are definitely the meanest of the 3

By: Rush
by: ^^Jun 14, 2020 7:14:53 PM

Sounds like you are thinking of your own sorority or are extremely insecure and jealous.

By: ^^
by: AgreeJun 14, 2020 10:28:09 PM

THIS ^^^ I agree zeta is full of kinda mean basic blonde girls. Not much to them

By: Agree
#4  by: Ok    

Pi phi just a bunch of wannabe phi mus. Not very classy.

By: Ok
by: OkJun 17, 2020 2:56:00 PM

Phi mu just a bunch of wannabe pi phis. Not very fun.

By: Ok
#5  by: Jon   

All 3 have beautiful girls. By far these 3 sororities have the prettiest girls on campus. Not a big difference

By: Jon
#6  by: Opinion   

Looks based, party sororities. If that’s what you’re basing your choices on, then great. I would add GPhi and SK in with them, too. I would add that Phi Mu is the biggest on legacy PNMs, but being a legacy doesn’t guarantee a bid.

By: Opinion
by: ummJun 16, 2020 1:55:25 PM

sorry but gphi and sk are no where NEAR these three sororities. gphi and sk are all just girls that got dropped from zeta pi phi or phi mu.

By: umm
#7  by: Umm   

Idk what ppl r saying pi phi isn’t involved but they are super involved on campus. I see pi phis on every board or club. They are everywhere on campus. The difference is zeta is a little more fake tan pretty and pi phi is more natural California hot vibes. Phi Mu and pi phi are similar, phi mu is also involved, they party a little less though than pi phi

By: Umm
by: very trueJun 20, 2020 11:07:54 AM

most accurate

By: very true

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.