facebook

kappa sig

by:    

I'm a brother already of kappa Sig and thinking of transferring to auburn. However, I was just wondering what their reputation was if any on campus. Thanks

Posted By: insight
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Didn't they burn their house down?

By: Allidoisbeer

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Well that sucks for you man. They're just now back on campus and barely have a brotherhood. Still have their ancient house though. I think its been repaired after they tried to burn it down.

By: Fdaddy
#3by:    

I'm pretty sure you'd have to go through another pledgeship, and with the shape they're in right now if you want to be greek at Auburn that bad I'd consider rushing again and finding a better fit here. All of course, depending on your age. I can understand if pledging another house if you're already a Kappa Sig elsewhere wouldn't be an option. But you can always contact their president and see them for yourself

By: That's tough
#4by:    

Yeah they tried to burn down their house for the insurance money got caught and have no where to live now

By: Mcfrat
#5by:    

Kappa sig is the low of the low at auburn. I've never actually seen one on campus wearing letters or anything, they really are a ghost fraternity.

By: Terrible

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.