facebook

honest fraternity rankings

by:    

Fraternity:
1-4. ΣΝ ΘΧ ΚΑ And Fiji

All four are interchangeable and honestly depends on who you ask. I like Fiji a little more because they seem to have things together a little more than the other 3.

5. Lambda
6. Beta (coming back)
7. ATO
8. Pi Kapp
9. Sig Pi
10. Pike

By PC:

1.Theta chi
2. Sigma Nu
3. FIJI
4. KA
5. Lambda chi
6. Sigma Pi
7. ATO
8. Beta
9. Pi Kapp
10. Pike

Posted By: AU 20
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Everyone forgets about farmhouse but they pretty much pull all the sober girls of the top tiers so that should be taken into account.. I think they are still better than some of the people on this list

By: Everyone forgets
by: That's the point   

Exactly, everyone forgets about them.

By: That's the point
#2by:    

This is a solid list. Don't have any arguments.

By: Beat Bama
#3by:    

How would you rank the houses not in the top 10?

By: Complete the list
by: Ranks   

11. Farmhouse
12. Sig Tau
13. Phi Tau
14. Delta Chi
15. AGR
16. Delta Sig
17. DTD
18. TKE
19. Phi Sig
20. Chi Phi
21. Kappa Sig
22. BYX

By: Ranks
#4by:    

Each grouping is interchangeable. The order is just me and my roommates' personal preference.

Elite Tier:
1. Theta Chi
2. KA
3. Sigma Nu
4. Fiji

Lower Top Tier:
5. Beta
6. Lambda Chi
7. ATO

Upper Middle Tier:
8. Pi Kapp
9. Farmhouse
10. Sigma Pi
11. Pike

Lower Middle Tier:
12. AGR
13. Phi Tau
14. DTD
15. Sig Tau
16. Delta Chi
17. Delta Sig

Bottom Tier:
18. Phi Sig
19. Chi Phi
20. BYX
21. TKE
22. Kappa Sig
23. AEPi

By: Auburn Gal '20
by: Accurate   

I would put Fiji and Snu higher than KA but besides that this is the most accurate ranking I’ve seen

By: Accurate
#5by:    

Lambda Chi belongs at the top of the top tier. They have had the #1 PC two years in a row and are now the consensus #1 fraternity at AU.

By: Sororityview

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Haha wut   

Lol is that a joke?

By: Haha wut
by: Reality   

There is no "consensus", though it is generally agreed that Theta Chi got the best class this year and Sigma Nu did last year. Still, there are some people that have different opionions, but I've never once heard a single opinion that Lambda Chi got the "#1" pledge class either of those years. Sorry

By: Reality
by: Say what?   

Lambda chi doesn't even belong in the top tier at all, let alone the top of it. Their pledge classes are huge in number because the give out bids like Oprah, but all of them are leftovers that couldn't get bids at the actual top fraternities.

By: Say what?
#6by:    

Best one I've seen so far

By: Aub
#7by:    

theta chi is definitely not on top.
correct top is sigma nu, sae, ka and Fiji.

By: auburn gal
by: Haha   

I spy an alumni on greekrank. SAE got kicked off a good little while ago. Time to get updated. Top tiers:
Theta Chi, Snu, KA, Fiji.

By: Haha
#8by:    

Id honestly bump pike and put FH at #10. Y'all can tell me honestly that you'd rather be a pike than a farmhouse

By: Auburn
#9by:    

Beta is on the rise again. They should make up for their bad freshmen pledgeclass this past year during rush this summer.

By: Beta
by: skeptical.   

Maybe. I dont know if one can regain the status they had when a lot of their chapter left a few years ago. It's going to be in rebuild stage for a couple years starting with this summer.

By: skeptical.
by: eh   

Beta will do better, but IMHO Pi Kapp is going to put on a better rush than Beta for this fall

By: eh
by: Yeah   

Beta has a good pledge class already

By: Yeah
by: Meh   

Good not great

By: Meh
#10by:    

looks about right

By: cool

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.