Top:
Chi O: granola, sweet, christian girls, beautiful
Phi Mu: beautiful, not so smart, like to party
Alpha Gam: smart, very involved, strong sisterhood
ADPI: strong sisterhood, fun girls, beautiful girls

Middle:
Zeta: fun, wild, not so classy, beautiful
KD: all rude but ALL RICH and some are very hot, others not so much
Pi Phi: love to party, but they got a great PC and they are very close; super hot too. just need to be more classy
G Phi: need to be a little classier; got super pretty PC but need to tone it down; sweet
AOII: loving, similar to AXO and AGD, involved, diverse
Tri Delt: very diverse, fun without tons of alcohol, split w/ girls who drink/don't drink
Alpha Chi: split 50/50. some weird girls, some hot girls; classy, know how to have fun without getting out of hand
A Xi D: very hardcore partiers, have some hot girls, some not so hot girls; not top in grades
Kappa: diverse; weird girls, cool girls, hot girls. def on the rise
DZ: crappy pledge class, party too much, but their PC is very close and great sisterhood. they all love each other; need to be classier

Bottom:
DG: kinda just there. not much involvement, nothing special, but nothing bad either. neutral
Sigma Kappa: not classy at all and party too much
Theta: PC 16 has some weird girls as expected, but they also got some real great girls too. PC16 is on the rise
Tri Sig: needed to put on a more selective rush; some very beautiful girls, but not many rules so they can come across very different. brand new

Posted By: sororitystar
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: hmm   

sounds like someone got cut from KD

By: hmm
by: Sorry babeNov 22, 2016 11:51:06 PM

Sounds like someone is fed up with KD constantly manipulating this website

By: Sorry babe
by: Hmmm...Nov 23, 2016 4:23:32 AM

Sounds like a Chi O...whoever it is has WAAAAY to much time on their hands to take time to write about each sorority. If you have that much time to write, no way do you have any time to meet girls from all the groups.

By: Hmmm...
by: OrNov 23, 2016 9:52:20 AM

Or maybe it's just thanksgiving break where everyone has too much time on their hands..?

By: Or
by: Sounds like Nov 23, 2016 9:30:58 PM

Sounds like a Chi O. Trying to make people believe they are relevant. I

By: Sounds like
#2  by: Sorry for my rant   

What I hate about posts like these are how easily someone can just label a whole sorority of hundreds of girls as not classy, hardcore partiers, or weird. PNMs will look and live by posts like these and may not realize that with a sorority of so many girls you will find every kind of person, not just the stereotype of the sorority. I'm in a sorority considered one of the wild, not so classy ones, and I can honestly say I have met some of the sweetest most genuine girls in it. I don't personally drink and I'm not alone. I love knowing I can just ask in our pc group me if anyone wants to get lunch, go to churchor bible study, or send a prayer request and I know I'll get a ton of sisters who will take me up on it or send their love and support. I don't say this to seem pretentious or holier than thou or whatever, but I say it so pnms and other sororities will see there is more to a sorority than their stereotype. Post like these are the reason these stereotypes exist and they all say the same thing. If these posts keep happening, how is a sorority supposed to get a better reputation or lose their negative stereotypes? I don't fit my sororities stereotype, but I couldn't imagine myself anywhere else and I'm blessed to be able to call my best friends my sisters <3

By: Sorry for my rant
by: Preach it sista Nov 26, 2016 1:20:33 AM

Thank you for commenting this. I'm one of those "top tier" sororities and one of the things I know that clearly the girl who posted it must be a top tier or obsessed with them because these are by no means accurate. What I mean by that is that I have seen girls from each of these "Top Tiers" party harder than these other "not very classy" sororities. I honestly wish I saw more comments like yours and had known more people with the same attitude, because I sometime feel like I would have been happier at some of these other sororities who just get a bad name because of people like the original poster who feel better bringing others down. I know a lot of girls in those middle sororities that are considered hard partiers from my youth group! I don't mean to seem like I'm not happy where I am, I just agree with the stereotype thing. Not every sorority is how they appear and think twice before deeming a whole chapter as weird or not as cool as another.

By: Preach it sista
#3  by: Thanks   

Chi O!

By: Thanks
#4  by: Still doing this?   

You do realize that all the groups at the top are the ones ranking, right? No one is going to rank their group low. Perhaps you could spend your time better meeting some people rather than sitting at your computer listing ALL the sororities into your personal opinion.

By: Still doing this?
#5  by: lol   

Lol I preffed tri delt and dz over adpi and absolutely love the sisterhood I chose...tiers really aren't a big deal at auburn

By: lol
by: HaJan 10, 2017 9:31:59 AM

I agree I don't really see why they are bashing the lower tiers. Like why dz pledge class sucks this year and why classiness is such an issue with gphi

By: Ha
#6  by: well   

This is the dumbest post. Just because girls in a sorority party more than another sorority (agd,axo, all them) doesn't mean they are crappy or have a bad sisterhood. It just means that they are girls in college taking advantage of being in college which I recommend you do :)

By: well
#7  by: HA   

who ever posted this sucks as a human being

By: HA
#8  by: mr   

Did I guy do this ranking? I'm surprised the "hot" meter was such a prominent factor.

By: mr
#9  by: Anonymous   

I think whoever wrote this was a kappa

By: Anonymous
by: YepAug 14, 2022 2:33:37 AM

Definitely a kkg, rips on top houses like Pi Phi, KD and Phi Mu. Krappa is in the krapper.

By: Yep
#10  by: False!   

Kappa is on the very bottom tier with Theta. KD got ripped as did Pi Phi, easy to drag the good ones down, huh !

By: False!
by: Ok Aug 14, 2022 2:35:30 AM

Theta is better than kkg…kkg is the worst and self-promotes more than anyone…so sad, so desperate.

By: Ok

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.