facebook

pi kappa phi discussion

by:    

Pi Kappa Phi fraternity chapter comments at University of Florida - UF

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 2 of 3
#11by:    

pi kapp was top tier up until they got kicked off a few years ago...theyll probably be top tier again in 2-3 years

By: pi kapp

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#12by:    

When they got the boot, their president at the time TOTALLY threw the brotherhood under the bus! What a douche he was/is. Saying he had no idea that any of the alleged hazing was going on. Give me a break. I sure hope they pulled his pin!

By: The Prez
#13by:    

Pi kapp was best frat at UF. I was a lil sister there and there was not a better group of guys back in 1990. I hope the house see's it's glory days again! They ruled the campus!

By: Lil sis
#14by:    

Is it true that they are taking back their house where ZBT is now?

By: ActiveBrother
#15by:    

From what I hear they're building a new one when they get their property back from ZBT and are renting something until then.

By: @ActiveBrother
#16by:    

How are their and where do they parties and such?

By: Bropenhagen
#17by:    

SigEp just got suspended! Check the alligator you tards

By: SE
#18by:    

I remember walking into my first ATO party last semester and watching guys walk into a room to do some Blow! ATBlOW it is!

By: Blow
#19by:    

I have a couple friends that joined Pi Kapp, you're best off talking to them in fall at rush for info on their place(s), they'll just have a few houses to do events at until their house is done.

By: @Bropenhagen
#20by:    

See I am an active brother from another chapter, I am just wondering because I am strongly considering transferring here.

By: Bropenhagen

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.