facebook

aphi self rank

by:    

i literally know ppl who picked any bottom sorority over alpha phi and last years bis day for them was a mess. it’s wild ppl put them above phi mu and kappa. they are messy

Posted By: huh
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

agree they’re some of the most aggressive self rankers… and i see them grouping themselves with adpi kd and xo as “classy and involved” ??? like no one on campus thinks that babes.

By: ha
by: mm   

i think they r definitely involved but soooo much drama and just kinda weird like they got some pretty girls and now are saying they are better than phi mu and kappa

By: mm
#2by:    

aphi got pretty established this year, and still get so much hate lol and for what. they’re probably the most unbothered chapter on campus. i’d choose that over any other house tbh. sounds like you’re bitter that ppl prefer aphi over your house ): oh no! Lol

By: haha

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: found waldo!   

ok aphi y’all are hilarious and delusional atp

By: found waldo!
by: yikes   

unbothered?! y’all literally recruited using girls from more established aphi chapters for spring and fall and only recruit on looks…

By: yikes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.