facebook

jr sorority rush

by: jr

what are the odds of getting into a decent sorority when you’re rushing as a 21 yr old jr ?

Posted By: jr
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lol   

None. Now get off this site. You will not get any good feedback here.

By: lol
#2  by: Maybe    

It’s possible but you won’t be as desired as freshman and sophomores. All houses may take some with the lower tiers taking the most. Go in with an open mind.

By: Maybe
#3  by: Okurrrr   

So UF actually has a quota of non-freshmen that they have to take each year. So you won’t be competing directly with freshmen. And all sororities at uf need to meet that quota so. Good luck!

By: Okurrrr
#4  by: Try   

Sign up for continuous open bidding and see if you like any chapter you're invited to. No sorority has to fill their freshman quota or upperclassman quota per NPC agreements. They try to fill freshman quota and upperclassman quota because it is to their advantage to do so. Every chapter here offers a variety of opportunities for leadership and personal growth. Try so you're not left wondering what you've missed out on.

By: Try
by: okay1Sep 3, 2019 5:02:38 PM

how can i sign up for COB ? i didnt know it was something i had to actually sign up for!

By: okay1
#5  by: well   

I've known a couple of juniors that rushed, one ended up in a top tier sorority and one ended up in a middle tier. You just have to go in with an open mind and also make sure that your GPA/extra curricular are good, you need to stand out more than most pnms

By: well
#6  by: went top tier as a jr   

it really depends if ur involved/ know ppl in sororitys/ can hold a good convo. don’t stress and just b ur self. ull end up where ur supposed to be.

By: went top tier as a jr
#7  by: Depends   

Slim to none if you’ve rushed before. If you’re like new to the school and have never rushed maybe- but not likely.

By: Depends

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.