facebook

rush outfits

by: EQ

Be honest, do clothing brands count? Or just as long as the outfit is cute?

Posted By: EQ
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: question   

Yeah I always wondered this too. Can you guys even tell nice clothes from off brand?

By: question
#2  by: They do    

I am a TRI DELT...brands do matter. We look at everything someone has on. If you do not look properly dressed, you will be dropped. We are experts on brands, from hair, shoes, clothes, nails. Do not come in the Tri House without named brands on.... you will look cheap with knock offs on...sorry ladies, bring your A game. If you can't compete in the big league's stay home. Being in a sorority is not cheap. If you can not afford it, PLEASE STAY HOME, do not waste our time.
FROM THE TRI DELT HOUSE.

By: They do
by: HmJun 3, 2016 4:41:08 PM

How funny because a girl from my hometown, who's family is pretty poor, is in DDD at UF and I'm pretty sure she wore clothes from forever 21 and handmade clothes during rush. She pays for DDD with her financial aid
Nice try poster above...

By: Hm
by: LulJun 3, 2016 5:02:26 PM

wtf is a hair "brand"?

By: Lul
by: Not a Tri-DeltJun 3, 2016 9:33:54 PM

No way a tri-delt posted this

By: Not a Tri-Delt
by: not sureJun 4, 2016 1:23:44 PM

there is no way you're a tri delt. one of my best friends is tri delt and she wore shorts from JC Penney round 1, forever 21 dresses for rounds 3 and prefs, and a $25 romper round 2. get a life

By: not sure
#3  by: ...   

I hope that anyone with half a brain can tell that a Tri delt wouldn't post that... "I am a TRI DELT" all caps so it must be legit right!!

By: ...
#4  by: Guest   

Brands don't matter. Don't wear fake stuff or things that look cheap, but don't feel like you need to wear top brands. If the outfit is cute, it doesn't matter. Just look nice and it's fine I promise.

By: Guest
#5  by: some do   

zta looks for girls with great style

By: some do
by: GuestJun 4, 2016 4:48:19 PM

No....they just recruit on looks alone and that has become their downfall.

By: Guest
by: ^^^^Jun 4, 2016 9:26:04 PM

Yup!

By: ^^^^
#6  by: JR   

If you are rushing Deeph, they care more about labels than any other house. J.Campbell shoes, clothes from Bloomies, Saks or Nordstroms.

By: JR
#7  by: rush   

no they don't!

By: rush

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.