facebook

attention pnms

by: See for yourself

As recruitment approaches, don't use this site as a base for what sororities you want as your top choices. You're going to find your home if you just trust the process and be yourself. The posts under each sorority are girls trying to either talk their organization up or bring others down. Decide for yourself when you go through recruitment. Best of luck!

Posted By: See for yourself
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: HEYY   

Thanks lolol!! Just trying to find the house with the girls that will over react the most when they see me and constantly leave comments on my Instagram talking about how perf I am and how they are "done".

By: HEYY
#2  by: Yes!   

This is so true! Be yourself during recruitment and don't go on this site! Who cares what a gdi or fraternity thinks about your house. Join the house you feel comfortable with. Regardless of what house you become a part of your going to meet an amazing group of girls, get involved on campus and the community, and social. dont assume that the top tier houses are all stuck up and don't assume the lower tier houses don't social. Even the lower tier sororities Social with some top tier houses. This site is not accurate

By: Yes!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.