facebook

sororities

by:    

Which sororitys do you think are on the rise the fastest? Which ones are falling the fastest?

Posted By: Curious
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Rise: Chi O, ZTA, DZ
Fall: Aphi, SDT, AXiD (even though I don't know how they can possibly get further down)

By: xyz
by: Abc   

Yeah chi o is not on the rise. They don't get good girls and their social life is basically non existent in Greek life

By: Abc
by: ?   

Uh, no....have you seen chi o's spring new member class? All beautiful girls that any other house would have bidded. And obvs your aren't in their house, they have a very active social life. Sounds like someone is a little bitter....

By: ?
#2by:    

No I'm in a fraternity that doesn't social with them because the socials aren't fun and none of us find them attractive

by: ?   

Well you're speaking for yourself then. Chi O has awesome members who are beautiful inside and out. They social a LOT, raise a ton of money for their philanthropy and consistently place in Greek events. Def a house on the rise.

By: ?
by: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯   

You can't necessarily deem the entire house as unattractive... Chi O has a lot of beautiful girls and a couple randoms but for the most part they are improving their image and social life.. We social with them a lot and it's always fun... Maybe your house didn't have fun because you stood on the wall and didn't give them a chance?

By: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
by: To: abc    

"The socials aren't fun"...when's the last time you socialed with them? Saying a group isn't fun if you're basing it on no knowledge or old knowledge is ignorant. All houses change.

By: To: abc
by: Abc   

Yeah pretty much trolling. I just think it's funny how serious people take this site.

#3by:    

I agree with the first poster, ZTA, Dz, and chi o are houses that are improving. Idk that I agree that sdt and aphi are moving down. Sdt has hurt their relationships with a lot of other Greek houses but they still do well. To say aphi is falling because they don't pick girls based on looks is stupid. Other things count. I'd say SK is falling. If all sororities they are the most nonexistent. Their past couple of classes haven't been very impressive, they are becoming irrelevant.

By: Imo
#4by:    

I would definitely agree with the poster saying ZTA and DZ are on the rise ... DZ had that bad blow awhile back and they are now arguably the best sorority on campus and as far as ZTA goes, they've only been a chapter on campus for like 5 years and they're deff breaking into top tier soon but I don't agree with Chi O at all...They're still deff bottom tier and I don't see them moving anywhere any time soon

By: yep
by: Well   

chio isn't bottom but more middle, they used to be bottom in the past aka on the rise. It seems like they've been getting better girls each semester

By: Well
by: ZTA   

Too self centered and already think they are top, but not quite. Socials aren't too great, girls are rude

By: ZTA
by: J   

Moving up doesn't mean top tier. Chi o is def more middle now and continues to improve.

By: J
#5by:    

On the rise:

Dz, zta, chi o, adpi(top house if they were not already)

On the fall:

Aphi, SDT, Sigma kappa, KD(probably the worst house now)

By: ..
by: Yup   

Pretty accurate.

By: Yup
#6by:    

I'm in a sorority and I don't dislike any frat or other sororities because I'M NOT IN ANY OF THOSE HOUSES but the one that I chose.. The tier system is stupid but I agree with the original post chi o is getting better girls each semester, so is dz, so is zta and every other sorority 😊😊😊

By: fun fact
#7by:    

Rise: SDT, Zta, chi o
Fall: Alpha Phi, Adpi, axid.

By: Hh
#8by:    

chi o has improved a lot. Middle or lower-middle tier but not bottom. Axid phi sig and kd have bottom covered.

SK has become soooo irrelevant. Who are they??

By: gr

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: xx   

totally agree SK is totally irrelevant easily quickly moving to bottom tier especially since ZTA passed them and Chi O will pass them next

By: xx
#9by:    

as of right now, alpha phi is declining slowly, while dz and adpi are taking the top tier spots. i think sdt and sigma kappa are both staying where they are in the ranks for now--they don't do much on campus but are still perceived as good looking, so they get a pass for it. ZTA is falling because of their poor attitudes, axid is falling because of their lack of effort, phi sig is slowly moving up after placing at greek week, and kappa delta will be stuck where they are in the rankings for now.

By: imho
by: ....   

only thing you got right is that a phi is declining but everything else is almost completely wrong

By: ....
by: Wha   

Phi Sig's showing at Greek week did nothing for them.

By: Wha
by: g   

ZTA is rising because they party harder. SK is slipping because they are fading into the background.

By: g
by: H   

I agree with everything except I think SDT and ZTA are moving up actually. I've heard a lot of good things about them from guys and even a few "top" houses say they'd rather social with ZTA and SDT than other houses because they're more fun. Also I've heard that ADPi is really boring at socials from a couple people in different fraternities.

By: H

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.