facebook

what's with all the hate?

by:    

What's with all the hate on greek rank? All it is people bashing the other frats/sororities on campus. I'm in a frat and I could care less if others think my frat is either the best or are a bunch of losers.

After graduation, this all means nothing. No one will care that I was in xyz fraternity but others brothers of that fraternity. We are college students, not high schoolers so we should be more mature especially over something as trivial as which frat/sorority is better.

Posted By: Greek Rank?
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

You are right. Why do guys care about adpi or aphi so much? Why do girls go crazy over pike? I'm a senior in a fraternity and most of the seniors are more worried about finding jobs or getting into grad school. I'm proud to be a member of my fraternity but after May, I probably won't wear letters or care what this frat or that sorority is doing. I like the way you think, more people should have your opinion on this.

By: Spot on
#2by:    

Greek Week is right around the corner. I am asking all of you in Greek life to have some respect for each other and the letters you represent. There is so much going on including over the top partying. Watch out for your friends have their back, there is nothing worse than sloppy drunks ruining a great time for everyone else. Be safe.

By: Greek Week

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Couldn't agree more.

By: As

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.