facebook

phi sig sig?

by: curious

just wanted to know why phi sig sig has a bad rep? i was thinking of pledging them next semester but i just want to know if the rumors are true.

Posted By: curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: truth?   

Like most of the lower end houses, their rep is old and not fully deserved. They have a mixed group of girls. Some are pretty, some not. Some girls are cool, some are straight up strange. Phi Sig has a nice house now, but they've never owned a house or been in one place for long, which for some girls has an affect on the house they pick.

The good thing about fall Formal Recruitment is that you get to see every house, sometimes a few different times. You can decide who you like based on what you think, not an old reputation.

By: truth?
#2  by: .   

All I can say is phi sig is going up... They're a lot of fun at socials and there pledge class from the fall and spring is good

By: .
#3  by: t   

Phi sig sisters get along, and they party just as much as any other house. There's nothing wrong with them except their "rep" which has already faded with time. Chi O used to have a terrible rep and now they are solid middle tier. Fiji had an old rep for "roofying girls" but now everyone knows thats not true and they have a strong organization to show for it. So I wouldn't let that deter you from joining. But you should reach out to the girls and get to know them, and see if you'd get along. Trust your gut and be honest about where you see yourself fitting in.

By: t

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.