facebook

accurate soror rank (reposted by request)

by: Imb

1. ADPi--no dispute, they are top now. Based on looks/social rep, though, don't stand out with community service or grades.
2. DZ--nicer than they are given credit for, made mistakes but worked to fix them. Cute spring class.
3. Aphi--moving down fast but not rock bottom. Made mistakes but don't seem to have learned from them
4. SDT--presence is there, but have a rep for being fake and superficial
5. ZTA--moving on up, more popular due to their partying rep.
6. SK--more class than ZTA, but getting a boring rep, not the greatest fall pledge class
7. ChiO--made a lot of improvements recently, still some really random girls, but spring new member class is promising
8. AXiD--worked hard over the past few years. Still not know for being super close, odd mix of members
9. PSS--almost interchangeable with AXiD. Have to work harder to overcome long term rep as worst on campus.
10. KD--now that the newness of being charter class/alpha class is wearing off, hitting some growing pains. Not a cohesive group, some bad apples are ruining it for the rest of them.

Posted By: Imb
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: THIS   

Now this is accurate. That last one, idk.

By: THIS
#2  by: Finally   

thank goodness someone has their ranking correct

By: Finally
#3  by: ..   

This is accurate regarding new standings. I agree Aphi is definitely at least number 3 now and ADpi is number one. The only thing I would argure is ZTA and SK, but thats always been a gray area. I just dont think ZTAs party rep is helping them in any way.

By: ..
#4  by: Nope   

I agree, some houses could be close or switched. ZTA and SK depending on what you are ranking, and PSS and AXiD are close (but AXi has the edge IMHO).

By: Nope
#5  by: Claps for the poster   

so accurate ... Only thing I think we can all agree on is ZTA and SK but all in all they probably rank about the same because zta has some things over SK and vice versa but nice job putting some sense into the sight

By: Claps for the poster
#6  by: Yes   

This is 100%!

By: Yes
#7  by: yes   

Absolutely accurate, thank you for this.

By: yes
#8  by: ha   

adpi wants to be #1 so bad...news flash posting you are #1 on here doesn't make it true...

By: ha
by: HAFeb 24, 2015 11:40:48 AM

okay alpha phi..

By: HA
by: OPFeb 24, 2015 12:40:42 PM

I'm the original poster. I'm not in a top house. This is just my opinion, and honestly the opinion of a lot of Greeks.

By: OP
#9  by: Brosif Magee    

Adding to SK ZTA. SK is by far the most boring group of girls I've socialed with. Not in regards to attractiveness just that they are incredibly boring.

By: Brosif Magee

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.