Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I agree

By: Y
#2by:    

yes finally aphi isn't on top ha

By: Bump
#3by:    

Did you just pull those ranks out of your ass?

By: What?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

Are you on crack? There is so much wrong with that, don't know where to begin. ADPi being top is about the only thing you got right.

By: Crack
#5by:    

This is just absurd!!! This is so wrong I can't even tell who it!! SDT above APhi...no! AXiD above ZTA...oh my God no! And Chi Omega last??? How is that even possible when everyone here would put KD, Phi Sig and AXiD below them.. This is terrible and not even remotely based on fact. Either you are new to the Greek system and don't have a clue or you're drunk. Not sure which one...maybe both.

By: Wrong.
by: ^^^re: wrong   

Couldn't agree more.

By: ^^^re: wrong
#6by:    

1. ADPi--no dispute, they are top now. Based on looks/social rep, though, don't stand out with community service or grades.
2. DZ--nicer than they are given credit for, made mistakes but worked to fix them. Cute spring class.
3. Aphi--moving down fast but not rock bottom. Made mistakes but don't seem to have learned from them
4. SDT--presence is there, but have a rep for being fake and superficial
5. ZTA--moving on up, more popular due to their partying rep.
6. SK--more class than ZTA, but getting a boring rep, not the greatest fall pledge class
7. ChiO--made a lot of improvements recently, still some really random girls, but spring new member class is promising
8. AXiD--worked hard over the past few years. Still not know for being super close, odd mix of members
9. PSS--almost interchangeable with AXiD. Have to work harder to overcome long term rep as worst on campus.
10. KD--now that the newness of being charter class/alpha class is wearing off, hitting some growing pains. Not a cohesive group, some bad apples are ruining it for the rest of them.

By: Actually accurate
by: uh huh   

you should make this an actual discussion post because this is WAY more accurate than the original poster

By: uh huh
by: THIS   

This one is it. That original rank is a hallucination or something.

By: THIS
#7by:    

um SDT will never be #2 with the rep they have...the only accurate thing about this is Aphi moving down

By: nope
#8by:    

ya i dont think you are in greek life

By: ummm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.