facebook

sorority rankings as of spring

by:    

Here's what the sorority rankings at URI are in terms of popularity, socializing, and overall relevance (as seen by many people in greek life), numbers with a / are interchangeable because of many reasons but rank about the same. Feel free to comment about what you think but being a member of greek life this is the pattern that is occurring.

1. Alpha Phi (yes everyone can agree they're on the way down and they don't "deserve" the one spot but it is what it is for now)
2/3. Alpha Delta Pi/Delta Zeta
4. Sigma Delta Tau
5/6. Zeta Tau Alpha/Sigma Kappa
7. Chi O (honestly interchangeable with 8/9 but they have a little edge because of former reps)
8/9. Phi Sigma Sigma/Alpha Xi Delta (must admit it seems like axd is on the rise)
too new to make any decision BUT at the bottom as of now: Kappa Delta

Posted By: if were being honest..
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Switch Alpha Phi with ADPi and it's accurate.

By: Eh
by: hmm   

i think a phi is top just cuz they have a bigger presence on campus but i say next year at the rate their pledge classes are going adpi and dz will push them to third

By: hmm
#2by:    

Does ranking really matter? I'm in a frat and if you look at the majority of posts and you could tell they are all self ranks. There are awesome and terrible girls (and guys in frats) in each house.

After graduation, or in many cases once you are an upperclassmen, ranking should not be important. My fraternity is considered a "mid tier" group and I could care less. I like the guys. As long as these girls like each other, ranking shouldn't matter.

By: Frat boy
#3by:    

So is Alpha Phi taking SDT's place as most despised sorority within the URI greek system?

By: So

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

because this is way more accurate than the other post on sororities in here

By: bump
#5by:    

This one is way closer that the other one someone just posted.

By: Bump this

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.