facebook

uri greek system is going down

by:    

I think its hilarious that the "top" houses are getting so much worse and are starting to get the bad rep they deserve, meanwhile the bottom houses (minus KD cause they'll always suck) are moving up. i think adpi and dz will always be top, but aphi is moving down, and chi o, zta, axid and phi sig sig are all slowly moving up.

Posted By: lol
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I don't agree with the system is "going down". There is always change. In 10 year, a whole different group of houses will be top.

I agree with EVERYTHING ELSE! Old reps, good or bad, and often undeserved. It's good to see some of the lower and middle houses get some recognition. They are good houses, fun to party with.

By: Just

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

snaps for you, someone finally said it

By: yes
#3by:    

TRUETRUETRUE

the so called bottom houses are actually giving other houses a run for their money. Even frat guys are realizing Alpha Phi is overrated, and their rep is taking a hit.

By: Yup!
#4by:    

Yea

By: Ok
#5by:    

Who cares about status quo? Whoever wants it the most, gets it. It's either you or someone else.

By: Woo
#6by:    

totally agree!!! houses such as ZTA SK and AXD are ALL moving up and will soon be up there with DZ and ADPi ... as APhi and SDT fall down! give it a few years and i can guarantee thats whats going to happen

By: YASSS

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.