facebook

just wondering

by:    

Why is KD considered to be bottom?

Posted By: just wondering
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Because they're new and you have to start at the bottom to work your way up.

By: because

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

No one is giving them a chance, yeah they have to start at the bottom but no one sees their real potential and how many awesome girls they actually have

By: Because
#3by:    

Of course they have potential every sorority has potential. They have to prove that they have something more to offer and get more involved. It is not going to happen overnight and I'm sure one day they will improve but as of now they have the reputation of being unorganized and not having a close sisterhood.

By: well
#4by:    

they can't have socials

By: well
#5by:    

There is truth to having to "earn" your good rep. KD has been around for a very short time, and there have been missteps.

Their colony was a very mixed bag of women, not necessarily in a good way. They had former AXO pledges (pretty partners), women who had preexisting negative feelings about other sororities on campus (I hate the other sororities so ill start my own), and some awkward women that were "left over" after fall recruitment. I've apoken to more than a few girls who left the colonization process because ty went in expecting sisterhood, but they described it as mean and overly judgy and competitive between the potential new members. Other women who had been instrumental in bringing KD to campus didn't make the cut themselves to join the colony, which was heartbreaking.

With some interest groups, there can be a misinterpretation about what greek life is about (raging parties, socially mortifying behavior, and snotty attitudes are not what it's about).

They need to focus on their inner working s and relationships, while determining what kind of image they want to project.

By: Hey

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.