facebook

pnm

by:    

its sad how much people bash on each other on here ... Like it's making me re think the sorority I wanted to join because of all the negative backlash and I can't tell if people are being catty or truthful.

Posted By: Wow.
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

They will snub you because you rejected them.

By: like
#2by:    

My friend got to pref round and chose one house over another, and after that, the girls from the house she rejected gave her dirty looks all the time and ignored her her if she tried to be friendly. Sorority recruitment can be catty and immature.

By: my friend
#3by:    

Did you actually get a bid to the house you wanted? Do you think there could be any truth to the rumors you've heard?

By: Welp

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: ...   

Most of the rumors that spread in greek life have some truth to them. However, some houses have rumors that fallow them from years ago that are no longer relevant, and some rumors consist of a single one time event that ends up reflecting bad on the whole chapter. This is why you really have to see what you think for yourself. And think about it realistically the chapter would not exist if the girls in it hated it that much. They all have something to offer and you have to find what you want. And if you end up taking a bid to a house you end up not liking you can always drop.

By: ...

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.