facebook

final 2... pike or tke?

by:    

Down to my final 2 frats.. Difficult choice. Like them both, obviously feel that one is better in terms of brothers who actually get along as a whole but not trying to be bias. Give me your opinions. Usually hear good reviews on both

Posted By: Urgent
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I would say TKE. you've seen all the other comments about both. Both are GREAT fraternities so with either choice you can't go wrong. TKE is growing rapidly and is starting to become the best fraternity on campus for just the short amount of time it has been here at URI. PIKE isn't on a downfall but they are for sure not getting any better. Choose whichever one you like better but if your that torn Id go with TKE

By: Help
by: Ughhh   

Coming from a sorority that absolutely looovvvveddddpike once upon a time... Me and my sisters have grown to love tke so it's hard and all yeah but I say TKE

By: Ughhh
#2by:    

Honestly, Pike is a lot of fun... But TKE is really going up hill and I'm really starting to love them. I vote TKE. Both are great choices.

By: girl
#3by:    

TKE will probably be #1 within the next year or so. Pike is more douchey.

By: what others said

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

What everyone else said

By: ^

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.