facebook

bids

by:    

Has anyone heard back from ZTA after the preference round yet?

Posted By: ZTA
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

nope not yet

By: anxious
#2by:    

yes just did

By: finally
by: Well   

Did you get a bid?

By: Well
#3by:    

Anyone else?

By: Wishful thinking
by: yay   

Yes i just did. what are your thoughts? I really liked them

By: yay
by: If   

If you have to ask a stranger on the internet to be sure how much you like them, it may not be the right place for you.

By: If
by: ????   

Who ever posted asking about them... You better not let them know you are questioning them online or else you probs won't get a bid... Be smart

By: ????
#4by:    

Anyone accept yet???

By: ahhh
by: Ha   

Get used to the hating.

You'd better be sure. You are making a commitment, and there are a lot of girls this semester who are waiting for phone calls and bid cards that aren't coming.

By: Ha
#5by:    

If you get a bid you should accept it. They are a great sorority and are sweethearts.

By: .
by: Haha   

Make your affiliation a little less obvious, please...

By: Haha
#6by:    

How many girls did they plan on bidding on? Anyone know?

By: How many girls?
by: zta   

12 girls i think

By: zta
#7by:    

why are they putting out bids so early? kind of unfair for the other houses and the PNMs for that matter because it doesn't give them a fair chance to choose their house

By: butttttt
by: Yeah   

That's how informal recruitment works. In the past panhel has arranged for all sororities to do bids together in the Spring, but they can't force anyone to do that. You have to be really sure if you are saying yes or no, because you might not get a bid elsewhere, and if you say no they've probably got someone else to ask.

By: Yeah
#8by:    

congrats on taking a bid to the bottom tier

By: mmmm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: excuse me but    

uhm when has ZTA ever been bottom tier lol....

By: excuse me but
by: Eerie    

Zta is one of the newer sororities on campus. they've only been around for 10+ years. They have abandoned their community service rep for a ratchet party girl rep. Who knows how long they'll have that house. They may be top of the bottom, but the are bottom, low middle at best.

By: Eerie
by: g   

Someone from APhi is really bitter about losing a girl to ZTA.....ZTA may be ratchet, but they are middle.

By: g
#9by:    

AxiD, Phisig and KD are bottom.....ZTA is on par with Chi O in middle tier. ZTA has never been bottom.

By: @eerie
by: ^   

Yes they have been middle for the past few years, but it is true that there rep has fallen. They used to be known as the most philanthropic sorority on campus, which is what probably got them to the middle so fast when they recolonized. However, most people in greek life would agree that they have started to earn a ratchet party girl rep this past year. They have been know to party hard and not hold themselves to there old standards. Definitely not as classy as they used to be, and have not been as involved with philanthropy as in the past. If they keep it up there is no doubt they will be falling in the ranks.

By: ^
#10by:    

funny how so many girls wanted a bid from a "bottom tier"?

By: Hm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.