facebook

which fraternity should i rush?

by:    

I'm going to rush a fraternity. I'm down to my final three choices of Alpha Tau Omega, Theta Chi and FIJI. I'm met some if the kids in these fraternities and they seem to be a great group of guys.

Can you guys tell me what you think about these 3 fraternities? Are they good ones or do you think I should avoid them?

Posted By: uri student
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

You have selected 3 of the best fraternities at URI. I'm a big fan of ATO and I believe they are probably 2nd best behind FIJI. Go ATO!!

By: ATO fan!

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Lmaoo   

No. ATO will be gone soon. Almost non existant. And I didn't even know theta chi was a fraternity here. Fiji is the best out of these and even they're not that great.

By: Lmaoo
by: ATO fan!   

I've unfortunately heard that about ATO. It's a shame since they're a top fraternity. Hopefully they'll make a big comeback.

by: Agreed   

ATO fan! Is spot on. FIJI and ATO are top 2 by far.

By: Agreed
by: Wtf   

Lmao in what world is ato and Fiji top fraternities at uri?

By: Wtf
by: ATO fan!   

How aren't they top fraternities on campus? FIJI has a nice house and strong brotherhood. While ATO doesn't have an on campus house, they have by far the strongest brotherhood and best guys.

#2by:    

Wait. I'm dying. Someone thinks ATO is a top fraternity. They are so irelevant I wasn't even going to bother reading this trend and only did to say if your engineer go Theta Chi!!!

By: Wait
by: Lol   

I actually had no idea theta chi existed here. Figure it out boys.

By: Lol
#3by:    

ATO is so small they can't get anyone to join. Theta Chi are douches. Fiji is the only frat you mentioned worth rushing. Check out chi phi, sig ep and sigma chi

By: well
by: Yes   

Everything this person said. Just yes. So soildy right.

By: Yes
#4by:    

FIJI is absolutely awful. Don't bother.

By: Umm
by: but   

FIJI top 3 house doe

By: but
by: Haha   

Fiji is very very far from being a top three house "doe"

By: Haha

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.