facebook

give me info about tke

by:    

TKE is not under the list of fraternities so i cant see any reviews about them. I am rushing so i need to know my info before im back at URI Sunday. All I heard is that they are "TOP house" that is it. does anybody have any info or personal experiences with them?

Posted By: someone
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

honest opinion is best frat on campus between tke and pike. Both throw best parties for sure. If you are going to rush choose one of those two or don't bother

By: HIII
by: What   

Tke is a frat filled with Cranston scrubs. Pike is a better choice. If anything rush multiple. You may want to join a top tier frat, but you may find guys you click better with in another one

By: What
by: Eehh   

That's debatable, I know multiple people who got bids from both tke and pike and chose tke in the end. Regardless what frat you're in if its top tier it's gonna be a great time.

By: Eehh
#2by:    

I feel like TKE is more stoner partying laid back cool guys
Pike is more "I work out like crazy" but can be sweethearts
And lambda is more like traditional frat guys who depending on who you know can be really cool or really big douches. From my perspective as a girl I could be totally off but it's for you to figure out I guess

By: From my experience
#3by:    

this fraternity grew so much from when it first started. They seem like they had a good rush class last semester and are really becoming one of the best fraternities on campus. Good luck with rushing :)

By: senior in sorority
#4by:    

couldnt agree more with the cranston ole' boys club comment. Half of them are rhode island locals, it got started by a bunch of kids who graduated the same high school a couple years back, from what ive heard, and its kinda harder to get a reponse back from them if you dont know someone already in or are someone from their hometown. but thats jus from my and a few friends' experience

By: george
by: A   

I can agree that there are a good amount of local boys in tke but I've been hearing lately that they're trying to stay away from that rep from these past couple rush classes and there's a lot more out of staters in it now

By: A
#5by:    

In no way is TKE anywhere close to top house

By: Truth

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#6by:    

What about lambda? i hear they are right up there with these two?

By: Lambda?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.