facebook

sorority rankings (social) spring 2015

by:    

In time for spring recruitment, an updated ranking based ONLY on social tiers (feedback from Greeks I know in almost all houses). Rankings based on sisterhood, philanthropy, involvement, treatment of new members, could (and would) be completely different.

Top Tier (3)--known for having the overall most attractive members and the most popular among the top frats to social with (though APhi and ADPi have a rep of being snotty if they think the frat is below them).

Alpha Phi
Alpha Delta Pi
Delta Zeta

Middle Tier (4)--the middle is the biggest mix, which is why they get 4 spots. Wider range of attractiveness/personalities in these houses. Social with a range of frats than top sororities (includes some frats top houses would NEVER social with). SDT and ZTA have wilder reps than SK and ChiO, but frats that social with any of them generally have a good time.

Sigma Delta Tau
Zeta Tau Alpha
Sigma Kappa
Chi Omega

Bottom Tier (3)--bottom, but still chapters with some attractive (and some not so attractive) and fun members. AXi and KD are newer, still moving up, mixed bag. Phi Sig has some good members, but a bunch of random/socially awkward members and a terrible rep (not completely deserved) have kept them down for a while.

Alpha Xi Delta
Phi Sigma Sigma
Kappa Delta\n\n\n\n\n

Posted By: Pnhl
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Not too far off base.

By: If
#2by:    

completely agree

By: truth
#3by:    

For all the biased ratings on this site, this is actually fair and on point, 100%.

By: gi
#4by:    

This is golden

By: Yes
#5by:    

you're kidding if you thinking chi omega is higher than alpha xi delta..axid has a lot of hot new pledges this year, getting a lot better

By: a
by: stop   

Its very obvious that you're a member of axid. Chi o has a lot of hot girls (now I'm not saying they don't have unattractive ones too) and they are all friendly and involved. Frats always have a good time socialing with them and the girls actually enjoy each other's company. AxiD is a mixed bag of girls and it doesn't seem like any of them actually like each other.

By: stop
by: Lol   

Not kidding sorry. Axid isn't bad but just not out of bottom tier yet.

By: Lol
#6by:    

In terms of attractiveness sigma kappa is better than ZTA and KD is definitely not the worst they have an odd mix, but a fair amount of hotties and are definitely better looking than AZD, ChiO, and Phi Sig

By: Guy in greek life
by: Ha   

You are so not a guy. I'm thinking you're KD.

By: Ha
by: no   

just no

By: no
#7by:    

This ranking is 100% right

By: hi
#8by:    

Fine, except sigma kappa is above zta as it has been in every single ranking, also I would not put chi o as middle tier. They're top of bottom tier perhaps. Then it would be perfect.

By: Hm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: k   

I agree that sigma kappa is above zta but I still think chi o is middle tier. I think they are very similar to zta in many ways.

By: k
by: ^   

Agreed. SK is the highest of the middle (maybe not for long). And Chi O is middle, maybe low middle, but middle.

By: ^
#9by:    

accurate except ADPi should be #1 and APhi #2

By: ya
by: mmmm   

says the ADPi

By: mmmm
by: well   

^says the alpha phi. It's commonly known now that the past two years alpha phi's reputation has majorly slipped due to their catty sisterhood, false sense of entitlement, recent probation due to hazing, and less than impressive pledge classes. Adpi is the top sorority on this campus.

By: well
by: ^   

Yup as discussed in many other posts on here

By: ^
by: agreed   

ADPi and APhi are close but atm ADPi is number 1

By: agreed

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.