facebook

ato?

by:    

How is Alpha Tau Omega? I'm an upperclassmen who wants to rush. I realize I may not get a big to a "top tier" fraternity, but would still like to be in one. How is ATO? How about other fraternities that may take upperclassmen?

Posted By: uri
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

ato is being disbanded last I heard, it only has like 20 bros

By: ato
#2by:    

If ATO is so unpopular it's being disbanded, why do most of the posts about pledging a frat mention them? They must have some presence on campus for so many guys to be potentially interested.

By: Well

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Ato is not top first off all. Second if people are coming here to show interest it's because nobody knows anything about them. Other feats do take upperclassmen. I know juniors who pledged. Hi to rush events. Most frats want numbers so some would be more than willing to give a bid.

By: Honesty
by: Well   

Never said they were top. Just sounds like guys are aware of them enough that they could hustle and recruit members to keep their frat going. There's probably been a half dozen posts on this page where guys mention ATO as a frat they'd be interested in getting to know.

By: Well

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.