facebook

too late to rush

by:    

I transferred here last year and studied abroad last semester. This is my junior year, is it too late to rush this spring? Ive always wanted to join a sorority but haven't had time since I transferred here.

Posted By: SpringRush?
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

If you rush in the spring, you won't be initiated until later in the spring semester. That leaves you with only your senior year (and the very end of jr. year) to be an active sister. At this point it hardly seems worth it, and because it's the spring, houses will be giving limited bids, if any at all. They will most likely want to give their bids to underclassmen who will be with them for the long term.

By: ..
by: SpringRush?   

That sucks /: thank you anyway!

By: SpringRush?
#2by:    

Spring rush is already very competitive. I don't think you would be offered a bid but you can still try.

By: sorry
#3by:    

It's a long shot, sure. And it's absolutely true that the spots in the spring are competitive, and most houses want to recruit younger members who will be around for a while. But if it's something you really want, it doesn't hurt to go through the process. You'd probably regret not even trying.

By: La

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.