facebook

fall 2015 transfer seeking to rush a sorority

by:    

I'll be transferring to URI next fall and am looking forward to rushing. I have been looking forward to rush since my freshmen year of high school! Being in a sorority means the world to me! I have been doing research and really love Chi O and AZD at URI! I have braces still, will this be a factor in getting a bid from either sorority ?

Posted By: Anxiously waiting!
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

If girls in either of those houses like your personality, you've got good grades, involved on campus, etc, braces shouldn't be an issue. The top houses won't take you unless you are gorgeous (or wear enough make up to appear gorgeous from a distance). The middle and lower tier houses usually have a more diverse sisterhood when it comes to appearances.

By: Braces
#2by:    

Braces girl will be a big hit at socials

By: Frat Damon
#3by:    

Douchebag.

By: ^

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

AZD and Chi O really make their decisions based off of genuine personality so either should be a great choice!

By: Already in a sorority
#5by:    

What "research" have you been doing? This sounds a little strange to me but you should go into recruitment with an open mind to find the house that is the best fit for you.

By: ?
by: ?   

What's sketchy about it? There is a ton of info online, between gr, fb, tumblr, twitter, and the stuff panhel has on their website. Not to mention if she's from around here she may have friends on campus and have talked about sororities.

The only thing she shouldn't have done is mentioned the braces, because now everyone will know who she is.....

By: ?
#6by:    

I'm in a sorority and have braces, and when you find your perfect sisterhood fit, it honestly won't even matter to them - braces are temporary, but your personality is what they'll have to stick with

By: Braces
by: Yes   

Thank you! Awesome answer!

By: Yes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.