facebook

sigma chi

by:    

Thoughts on Sigma Chi?

Posted By: Curious
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

My favorite frat. The guys are not cute but they aren't constantly hitting on me and don't get mad if I turn them down. They are all really sweet and I hang with them because they party hard. Every one of them party harder then the last and I know for a fact the brotherhood is really strong my two best friends are brothers and being a girl they accepted me into their group and all just have the utmost respect for each other and me even if they don't like someone. I know they aren't Lamda or pike but I have friends in all three and the guy I know will always be there for me and for his brothers are the sigma chi boys.

By: <3
#2by:    

Bottom tier, typical nerdy, nice, weird kids.

By: Nerdy
#3by:    

Great set of guys. Not bottom tier. They're good at being what a fraternity should be. Philanthropic and brotherly.

By: Wtfsauce

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

They're nerdy but chiller than you'd expect. Some are awkward but they're all mostly nice and act like gentlemen. They party hard too

By: honest

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.