facebook

since everyone else posted one...

by:    

1. ADPi - they just took Aphi's place this past recruitment.
2. APhi - they lost the top spot to ADpi this recruitment but are still a contender for the top spot based off their previous reputation.
3. DZ - with AXO of campus they've moved up to number 3 and have managed to shed their former slacker sorority reputation and bid a more diverse group of women.
4. SDT - A lot of rumors about this house, most of which are rumored to be true. They have a social climbing rep, I guess they bid some girl named Mike?
5/6. SK/ZTA - this depends on what you're looking for. SK has a reputation for being sweet and studious with a good sisterhood while ZTA has a reputation for being a rachet party house with a strong philanthropy .
7. Chi O - the only thing that's keeping them under SK/ZTA is that they're still working to shed a previously negative reputation but all things considered they've come a LONG way in the 4 years I've been here.
8. AXD- I honestly don't know much about these girls so no comment but the few I do know seem sweet but kind of a random group of girls.
9. PhiSig - they're sweet girls with a reputation that is less than desirable but they do have a good presence on campus.
10. KD - this is a personal choice to put them in the number 10 spot. I don't put them here because their new but because every indication i have gotten from this house has been that these girls are rude and disrespectful to other houses and each other.

Posted By: RealRank
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Pretty accurate...

By: Yeah
#2by:    

This is on point. Especially for Sigma Kappa and Chi Omega, IMHO are two really underrated houses with some great members.

By: Yep

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Yep   

And lol @ Mike....

By: Yep
by: Yes!   

Totally agree! This is overall the most accurate ranking/descriptions on this site. Chi O and Sig K are two of the best groups of women on campus. And I REALLY want to meet this Mike from SDT.

By: Yes!
#3by:    

most accurate I've seen in a while

By: URI
#4by:    

This is pretty accurate.

By: K
#5by:    

Very Accurate

By: Sorority Member

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.