facebook

phi sig?

by:    

I'm going to be rushing in the spring and really liked the girls I met from phi sig but I know their bottom house. Im just wondering why they have a bad rep?

Posted By: URI
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

There are some really nice girls in Phi Sig, and some pretty girls too. They just aren't a strong presence on campus. They are not as unattractive like their rep leads you to believe, but they are still kind of socially awkward and over eager.

Every sorority has something good going for it. Check out all the houses that are taking spring classes and decide for yourself.

By: Queens
#2by:    

honestly the rep is all from the past. They have a lot of big girls and awkward/weird ones too but they have improved since I've been at URI. If you like the girls, just go for it. You'll get over the rumors.

By: ivy
#3by:    

They are bottom house only because of bad reputation that follows them from years ago. Chi O had the same problem as of last year, but slowly everyone is realizing the rumors that go around about a lot of the sororities are outdated.

By: inthepast
#4by:    

Well, phi Sigs rep was horrible in the past, not necessarily reflective of the house now. Still kind of awkward and a little dorky. Have axo's house temporarily has probably helped them. Not sure what will happen when to phi dog on a few years AXO wants to come back.

By: O
#5by:    

They're alright. Some of the girls are awkward some arent. I sometimes see girls walking around in their letters and think they should be in a top house instead. Don't really have a presence on campus but do party a lot.

By: eh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.