facebook

s

by:    

What are the top middle and bottom tier for the sororities?
I plan on rushing and wanna know?

Posted By: Question
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

This is subject to much debate, so here is is in groups:

Top: ADPi, Alpha Phi, Delta Zeta

Middle: SDT, Sigma Kappa, Chi O, ZTA

Bottom: Alpha Xi Delta, Phi Sig, Kappa Delta

Someone else posted that sororities most likely eligible to take new members in the spring were probably Alpha Phi, SDT, Sigma Kappa, Chi O, ZTA, and Phi Sig. In spring recruitment, that could mean they have spaces for 2 or 3 girls they have already been talking to, or they could have informal parties and a class of 5, 10, 15 girls. Whatever amount beings them to total. Either way it is competitive, no matter what tier the house is.

By: W
#2by:    

top: Alpha Pi, ADPi, and SDT
middle: DZ, ZTA, Sigma Kappa
bottom: AZD, Phi Sig, KD, and Chi O

By: mike

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: no way   

I'm sorry, but this comment by "mike" is completely inaccurate. The comment by "W" is the most accurate ranking you will see on this site.

By: no way
by: Nope   

So much wrong with this it's laughable. I think mike is in SDT.

By: Nope
by: G   

OMG NO. Sorry "Mike", that is completely wrong. First one was closest.

By: G
by: ...   

I dont think anyone agrees with SDT as top tier....

By: ...
#3by:    

I guess I don't know how spring rush works but I'm looking to meet people I guess I want to rush because I haven't met anyone. But you said already talking to people... How do I talk to people if I haven't really met anyone in Greek life yet.

By: Huh
by: ^   

In the spring there will be some recruitment parties, you just show up (or sign up to go). Be yourself, talk to as many girls as you can, and hope to get invited back to another party if you like a house. Panhel will post info online in January.

By: ^
#4by:    

I agree with mikes comment

By: T
#5by:    

Yeah..."Mike" from SDT is on this site a lot. Don't even read anything into that post. The original poster "W" is most correct.

By: Mike from SDT
#6by:    

SDT trolls this site and pretend to be top tier. It's embarrassing.

By: SDT
#7by:    

Top:
ADPi
APhi
DZ

Middle:
SDT
Sigma Kappa
Chi O
ZTA

Bottom:
AXiD
Phi Sig
KD

In my honest opinion, the girls in SDT should be ranked lower than KD, but as of right now, this is how the majority of greek life views the sororities.

By: Sorority Rankings
#8by:    

Top: adpi, alpha phi, dz
Middle: sdt, sigma kappa, zta
Bottom: azd, kappa delta, chi o, phi sig

Chi o is not middle they are still bottom tier. If anything azd/ kappa delta could possibly be middle tier.

By: Uh
by: N   

Lol NO.

By: N
by: No   

Not even close. Chi O is definitely solid middle tier now.

By: No
#9by:    

Kappa delta is still very bottom, very mixed and not good impressions so far
Phi sig is bottom as well, barely improving along with axid
Chio has moved to middle, they got better, soo there's that

By: Lol
by: Seriously   

Seriously...anyone who thinks Kappa Delta is anything but bottom tier is in Kappa Delta.

By: Seriously
#10by:    

There are a variety of houses taking small classes. Don't pay so much attention to the rankings, because they are obviously biased. Everybody should love the house they are in. Go into recruitment with an open mind.

By: Jkl

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.