facebook

bad gpa

by: Ugh

I really want to do spring rush but my GPA is like 2.0 will houses like APhi and DZ even consider me or will they not even give me a chance. I know houses like SdT won't take anyone lower than 3.5 but will any take such a low GPA

Posted By: Ugh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: fff   

2.0 is around or below the minimum for most sororities. Though SDTs cut off may not be as high as 3.5. Still, if you can show that you are serious about improving your grades this semester and next semester, you might get considered. They'd have to really love you, though.

By: fff
#2  by: ...   

There are no sororities that have a cut off that high. A 2.0 would probably put you on academic probation at most if not all sororities so it would definitely not help you. But I cant say it means you have no chance. Work hard to bring it up and show them your going to work hard.

By: ...
#3  by: skjnvd   

You definitely will have to work really hard for the rest of the semester to get your grades up. Because spring recruitment is so much more competitive than the fall, they will most likely end up taking girls with higher GPAs than you. Overall, just don't get your hopes up.

By: skjnvd
#4  by: well   

if your grades are that bad, you probably shouldn't join a sorority. its a huge time commitment and it'll be hard to keep up academically.

By: well

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.